Questions about Weapon Fire Selection

I am playing a scenario where the Yank squads don't start the scenario with bazookas but the halftracks they are riding in have them so I used the Acquire command to get the bazookas and also acquired the 60mm heat which I assume is what the bazooka fires. 

I broke down the squad so that there is an antitank team to ensure that the bazooka is fired.  Is this correct?  Or will an intact squad with a bazooka fire the bazooka when targeting an enemy AFV?

The squad also has grenade launchers which have a range of 350 metres.  Is there a way to select this weapon to fire, or is it arbitrarily chosen by the program?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, DerKommissar said:

Would Target Light work for a barrage of HE rifle grenades?

No. Target light for infantry mean stick to small arms and MGs. So, no rifle grenades or RPGs. The short answer is there is no way to pick specific weapons to fire or not fire. You can influence it by using no target (individual soldiers pick their targets and their weapon), target light (means prioritize a particular target using small arms) and target (which means prioritize a particular target using whatever you have). You can also use a covered arc to restrict fire to inside an area (same rules as having no target command but inside the restricted area) or armour cover arc which adds just a further restriction to fire on armoured targets and ignore infantry in side the restricted area.

2 hours ago, DerKommissar said:

Ahh, didn't know that rifle grenades counted as "heavy". Rarely use Target Light for infantry. Would be cool to have Target Heavy, which does the inverse. Could be useful for direct-fire mortars, if you do not want ammo bearers too shoot off their carbines.

Eh?  "Target" already works that way for a deployed mortar section using direct fire LOS against a specific target or general area.

55 minutes ago, Badger73 said:

Rarely use Target Light for infantry.

Have found that if you want to suppress an enemy you have to shoot for 3 minutes at least.  TARGET can go thru a Lot of ammo in a few minutes.  TARGET LIGHT can shoot for 5 minutes without losing too much ammo.