glitches

I bought this game back in December so I am relatively new to it so apologies if the issues I am about to bring up have already been addressed in this forum. I have noticed two "bugs" that make it impossible to play the game under certain circumstances. The first is that if I leave my PC on for any length of time (say like an hour) and I try to play the game the opening scene will start to spin rapidly and will appear as if it is way above the battlefield (like 10,000 feet). No matter what I do in the game this spinning cannot be stopped. I have found that the only way to fix it is to exit the game and reboot the computer. The second problem is that in certain scenarios (the 5th game in the Allied campaign, for example) the game will reach a certain point and then will "crash" - exit spontaneously to the home screen without saving the scenario. Any help with these issues would be much appreciated - thanks in advance!

47 minutes ago, KevT said:

I bought this game back in December so I am relatively new to it so apologies if the issues I am about to bring up have already been addressed in this forum. I have noticed two "bugs" that make it impossible to play the game under certain circumstances. The first is that if I leave my PC on for any length of time (say like an hour) and I try to play the game the opening scene will start to spin rapidly and will appear as if it is way above the battlefield (like 10,000 feet). No matter what I do in the game this spinning cannot be stopped. I have found that the only way to fix it is to exit the game and reboot the computer. The second problem is that in certain scenarios (the 5th game in the Allied campaign, for example) the game will reach a certain point and then will "crash" - exit spontaneously to the home screen without saving the scenario. Any help with these issues would be much appreciated - thanks in advance!

Sounds like a question for the tech support in the general CM discussion forum.

I have never seen the spinning, which you mention, but I experienced in-game crashes, especially in large scenarios after a few turns, on my previous computers, which were somewhat at the limit with CM.

That would lead to the question: What are your machines spec’s?

• 5 years later...