Anyone else getting these hard edges with snow textures?

1 hour ago, StieliAlpha said:

That looks strange, indeed.

I do see the straight edges too, but not as bad as in your pic's. I am using a Nvidia GTX 980, with "standard" setting. I.e., as installed, without any manual fine tuning.

Yeah I seem to have a rare talent for running into every kind of glitch and bug this engine can produce :)

I'm using a 980M (laptop version) and got those hard edges using a fresh install of CMFB - no mods or tweaking. Later I have been trying to change settings to fix it, but so far no luck !

18 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Yeah I seem to have a rare talent for running into every kind of glitch and bug this engine can produce :)

On picture No.2 is this stock graphics or you have modded patchy snow?  Here is mine with deep snow ... modded

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihbnn9o9qwinuui/SNOW.png?dl=0

Edited by Ales Dvorak

47 minutes ago, Ales Dvorak said:

You're actually getting the same problem too. Try looking at the swampy area at the top of your first pic, and on the forest on the left part of your second pic.

And some areas of the maps seem more affected than others for some reason. Sometimes there's only a hint of a fine line, sometimes it really sticks out.

Edited by Bulletpoint

Ok, thanks. I feel quite confident now that it's not just me having this problem.

I'd really love to see this fixed, as it seems to be an issue of how the game tiles the snow textures. So just installing a mod won't solve the problem.

So, if anyone reads this, I'm not going to say "BF fix or somethin'".. but .. yeah. That would be really nice.