Attention, MARKET GARDEN model buffs!

Brother George invited me over to a CoC board on FB, which is how I learned of a KS for bridge, ferry, bunker and other files tied to the op. Files are scaleable from 10-28 mm. If you do minis when your, ahem, computer is down or someone else is on it, or are a MG bridge grog, etc., you need to see this.Would say, too, that from a strictly CM perspective, these files make great references for skin tweaks and other endeavors. Believe there are 26 days left on this KS, after which you'll be looking at a minimum of 6 monnths after subscribers reveive their files. Gliders include Horsa, Hamilcar and bonus Waco CG-4A. No gliders in MG, but at least you can have some this way. For those not familiar with 3D printing, STL format is what actually tells the printer what to print, where and how. Am going to trust brother Ed on this, since he's been going hog wild doing LVTs, flame tanks and more in 28 mm in preparation for fighting my Sons of Nippon--eventually. I used that word because he he's painting my troops and because opportunities to fight with minis are few and far between. My last outings were over Christmas and were disastrous for Germany. Perhaps I can do better in the Pacific? 

A Bridge Too WoW - 3D STL Bridges, Buildings, Terrain & more

28 mm-10 mm 3D printable WW2 Operation Market Garden Bridges, Buildings, Boats, Scenery, Gliders and more - STL Files

Regards,

John Kettler

Got a little ahead of myself, since the gliders are presently still Locked, the result of being tied, for now anyway, to an ambitious pledge amount. But what's already unlocked is pretty amazing and unusual all by itself. A mere 10 pounds will get you a cool rotating bridge, something I didn't know existed.

Regards,

John Kettler