Attention, Warsaw Uprising Buffs! KS 28 mm minis Hurry!

Brother George invited me over to a CoC closed group on FB, which is where I found a remarkable KS campaign to create unique figures and AFVs in 28 mm scale on this little covered topic. Just watched the video, and I'm hugely impressed with the modeling work, which doesn't look like the gorillas on steroids Warlord stuff at all. Figures are being scultpted directly from historical pics, and there are readily identifiable historical key figures. There is also at least one homegrown AFV type avaialable. Whether you play minis or simply want to have the figures and AFVs, this is well worth a look. You have only a couple of days left to act. Add KS front end to incomplete link below.

projects/1971027130/warsaw-uprising-1944-28mm-figures-by-infamous-jt/description

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

Andy,

I much prefer 15 mm because the spatial relationships look better, but I have a lot of trouble discerning who is what. Ed was already doing 28 mm Russians, so I wound up with 28 mm Germans, soon to be matched with 28 mm (should be a lot smaller) Japanese because Ed's got Marines, including #-D laser printed LVTs. Gack! If find 28 mm, let alonearmor on the standard square yard BA table to be stupid looking in the extreme, and don't get me started on how that distorts perceived distances.

Regards,

John Kettler