CMFB Crashes mid-game

I get through about three quarters of a game and the game crashes and goes to my home screen.  Tried various things like saving and restarting my computer but it still crashes at the same point.  This time at the 40 minutes remaining mark for a game that is an hour fifteen minutes.  this has happened to me at least three different occasions.  Any suggestions?  Is it the mods?  To large a game?  I have a Mac running OS X El Capitan, Processor: 3.2 GHz intel Core i5, Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB.  Thanks  Arthur

4 hours ago, abalourdos said:

I get through about three quarters of a game and the game crashes and goes to my home screen.  Tried various things like saving and restarting my computer but it still crashes at the same point.  This time at the 40 minutes remaining mark for a game that is an hour fifteen minutes.  this has happened to me at least three different occasions.  Any suggestions?  Is it the mods?  To large a game?  I have a Mac running OS X El Capitan, Processor: 3.2 GHz intel Core i5, Memory: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB.  Thanks  Arthur

Hmmm. I think it would be best to have someone, with a Mac, try to run your savegames. If you don't have a savegame just before the crash(es), that would be the single best help.

Unless someone pops in soon, I'd open a ticket with the Help Desk. This is unusual.