Bug: all soldiers of a squad/team do not move next waypoint

I have been playing a CMBN 4.0 QB. During this battle I've noticed several cases where all members of a team (like German HMG team or panzerschreck team) do not move to next waypoint. Some soldiers move, but some stop and won't follow. This "stopping place" seems to be near a very steep cliff. So it seems  that  the cliff prevents soldiers from moving to direction where they should be , and the game cannot find a longer route to next waypoint.

Here is one example.

example pic

Edited by SlowMotion

I am trying this alternate route idea. Not sure if it will work (PBEM game). It seems that after changing movement path now one soldier that was moving ok before is now stuck in the middle of a field. I must wait and see whether I can get the whole team moving. Not sure how long it will take.

I have saved one turn file, I'll save more once I get them. Not sure how many days it will take.

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

IIRC The only way to get the squad together is to bring the main part back to the straggler and then order an alternative route.

And if part of the squad won't move back to the straggler(s) then the stragglers cannot be moved.
Currently I have 2 soldiers in the original problem position and another one who decided to stay in another part of the map. Won't move.