Sulomon vs Sid: A Quick Battle AAR

15 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Was a bit surprised your opponent didn't use a delayed 'linear strike' into the woods, they are such an obvious axis of advance and the US usually have plenty of artillery to spare.

Would probably have been against the houserules though. Most people agree the defender can't plot any prepared artillery, even with a delay.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:14 AM, sid_burn said:

Nah, I was very new and still very bad at this game when this match was happening. A lot of sulomon and I’s games consist of people who don’t know what they are doing throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. 

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, Sulomon said:

I got a 4-5 month head start but I wasn't a veteran either at the time of this match.

Ok, Sid & Sulomon...I'm very New to CMx2 myself. I just picked-up this game last week, and in need of 1x PBEM Opponent for Tiny/Small CMFB Meeting Engagements.

Promise I don't bit...Much.

Now..."DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME" :-)

Joe

Edited by JoMc67

6 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

Would probably have been against the houserules though. Most people agree the defender can't plot any prepared artillery, even with a delay.

Only house rule with the people I play with is don't arty the spawn in the first 5 minutes or so, delayed prepared strikes are fine.

1 hour ago, MOS:96B2P said:

:D :lol: :) ...............;).

Shhh...I'm Hunting Wabbits (or other Fresh Meat), lol :P

Yeah, I figured someone will come along and say, "What a minute, haven't you been playing CMx2 for a few years now".

Edited by JoMc67