Need Help From Fellow Modders

Oleksandr

Guys while modding some vehicles I've came across one thing I cant solve on my own. 

When I've modded BM Oplot Tank I've found out that no matter what I do this happens: 

UVN6bvG.png

Whenever I touch a turret of that tank this thing comes out and covers its sight. No matter how I do it - work detail by detail, or macro or micro level texturing this thing appears. 

I dont know what to do. I've tried to rework side gear textures, break down each texture in parts but every time I do something to its turret - this thing appeats. 

FxW6hUX.png

How to get rid of it? I've tried everything. So if someone knows what the problem might be - please help. So the original texuture is fine, but when you touch it... this thing covers the main sight... 

I don't know what to do. Please help. 

P.S. I think we can use this topic for seeking solutions to your problems as well. So let us work together to make CMBS even better than it already is. Thank you. 

5 hours ago, sbobovyc said:

It's possible you are not saving the alpha channel properly when you edit the texture. In the game model, the command sight has a lens with a transparent texture.

Hm thank you. It seems that I've always left it clear or maybe I didnt got a sense of what part of a texture responds to that transparent texture. Thank you anyways!