Deriuse

game crashes after some time playing

I assume this is still an issue?  I recently moved up to Win 10 (new SSD, complete new install of Win and CMBN) and I'm getting random CTD in every game of CM I play (realtime, WEGO, campaign, battle, doesn't matter).  I have a GTX 1070 on driver 430.86.  I don't feel like having to roll my driver back to 2017 (that's insane), or turning shaders off...the graphics are dated enough as it is. CM is the only game that crashes on me.  I was looking at getting the CMFI bundle, but certainly won't be with this issue still present.  Extremely annoying setting up all of your troops and then just getting kicked to the desktop...

Update...realized I did not have the latest drivers and updated to the 431.60 and managed to get through a battle without crashing.  I will continue to test...

On 8/5/2019 at 8:21 PM, aleader said:

Update...realized I did not have the latest drivers and updated to the 431.60 and managed to get through a battle without crashing.  I will continue to test...

Any luck with the testing? Did it crash at all?

Just bought the game, so its a clean install (cm:fb), and it keeps crashing 20+ turns into battle.  (no error message popup).

Is there a known issue/solution?  Since the game doesn't have an auto save it really sucks :(

Seeing as the thread is a year old, this doesn't look good....