The patch?

@sburke of course youre completely right. its why I edited my post just now and have been pm.ing someone about the issue. I have zero love for the current US govt as is and frankly am freaked out by the general decisions and way things have gone since september 11.

I was mediocre at best on Obama and I dont want to go much into US politics as it always causes problems with the authorities on the forum but I think Ive made my opinion of donald clear.

I can pretty much legitamitely bash any nationality. as i said i see nations as entities and dont hold everyone from a country accountable.for those decisions. its the persons own actions and my own biases that form that. id be just as likely to freak out if I started hearing Germans defend invading Polans, talking about how awesome Hitler was, and how its ok they did ww2 because america invaded iraq or x y or z.

4 minutes ago, Holien said:

Is it me but 18 years on this forum and life seemed better then? Is it because I can't remember accurately what was going on then?

I guess people felt the same madness during the Cuban missile crisis or Vietnam war...

Still govts lying to their people...

not just you. i lurked from sept 99 till i registered to line up pbem opponents in may 2000. i was 15 and the world was my oyster. pre my own stupidity. pre 9/11 and all that.

@Mord i dont know what nena looks like now but shes gorgeous circa 83..

Edited by Sublime

2 minutes ago, Sublime said:

i dont know what nena looks like now but shes gorgeous circa 83..

I just checked...uncomfortable is the consensus, circa five minutes ago. I may need to loosen the ball gag.

Mord.

After much thought and watching and reading this thread for awhile since nothing else has been happening on this site in weeks. 

I have decide this hobby is full of nuts and I should really remove myself from it because why would any logical person want to be a part of this.

But I would then go insane myself because of not getting my BF fix.

So I will wait for the next release, Whatever it is does not matter. I will enjoy it. 

Knowing that BF just does things different than most anyone else would, but it is what it is.

Steve will update us again, nothing will be solved as to keeping the crazies in line and the nuts on this site will in a short time start the same stupid comments once again.

Sometimes I really do understand why Steve just lets you go on with the stupid comments on the site without giving updates. The best way to punish you guys is to let your own logic put you in a bad mental state.

10 minutes ago, Sublime said:

Well... its 9:03 there. Im pretty sure Steve still lives in the EST

No.  He lives in Steve Ville.  Steve ville is in a time zone of it's own that dynamically alters itself relative to GMT on a whim. Geez do I have to explain everything?!

17 hours ago, Rinaldi said:

He's right @IanL- until people are threatening to toss piss jugs at the dev team, you haven't seen anything.

Sure, I have no doubt he is correct. I just don't want that here. Long before it got to that level I would stop reading. I'm not really worried that it will - overall Steve does not tolerate that level of crap but I'll still push back when I see this place heading in the wrong direction.

My point is simply that it doesn't matter who much worse it is elsewhere. It matters if things get bad here. :)

2 hours ago, IanL said:

Sure, I have no doubt he is correct. I just don't want that here. Long before it got to that level I would stop reading. I'm not really worried that it will - overall Steve does not tolerate that level of crap but I'll still push back when I see this place heading in the wrong direction.

My point is simply that it doesn't matter who much worse it is elsewhere. It matters if things get bad here. :)

The main reason why i like this forum is that it somehow always manages to find the right balance and it has the ability to 'clean itself' so to speak. Probably because there's a lot of good will and genuine love for these unique games around. That's why i think it will never come to what you fear.

10 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

Likely true, but it is really tiresome to see always the same kid taking a p**s in the swimming pool. And acting all innocent like we don’t know what he’s doing.

Time to drown him in it then. A job for the local lifeguard.

People get a warning for less. ☺

Edited by Aragorn2002

2 minutes ago, Bud Backer said:

Likely true, but it is really tiresome to see always the same kid taking a p**s in the swimming pool. And acting all innocent like we don’t know what he’s doing.

Damn I knew the yellow tint to the water was becoming visible. I really shouldn’t swim after a beer binge. 

5 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

The main reason why i like this forum is that it somehow always manages to find the right balance and it has the ability to 'clean itself' so to speak. Probably because there's a lot of good will and genuine love for these unique games around. That's why i think it will never come to what you fear.

Cleaning would be easier if down voting was an option.