On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:45 AM, JoMc67 said:

I believe, BFC, has clearly stated that there will be no more 'Modern Titles/Modules, and will concentrate on their WWII Titles/Modules...No !

If the Marines don't show up in CMBS I hear Gen Mattis is gonna make a personal house call in Maine.

• 2 weeks later...
On February 10, 2018 at 1:08 PM, sburke said:

If the Marines don't show up in CMBS I hear Gen Mattis is gonna make a personal house call in Maine.

You heard correctly. I'm going to be his driver. I miss my Marines so much I reinstalled my PC version CMSF +Marines on my boot camp Windows 7 drive after my CMSF+Marines, British, and NATO modules failed on my OS 10.13.3 drive and even with all of Steve's help, we couldn't getting it going again. No more 10-"War-fighter" squads (whatever happened to Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen). Solid 13-man Marine Squads that you can split into four fire teams! Lord how I missed them. Waiting breathlessly for CMFS2 to drop! In fact, I started playing CMFI again cause at least that has proper squads.

Edited by Vet 0369