Jump to content
Mord

2 Years, 1 month, and 10 days, since Rome module

Recommended Posts

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 2:09 AM, c3k said:

 

Back to testing...

Would additional playtesters speed things up do you think ? testing the patch, scenarios, (new features :) ?)...etc

If so...

maybe BFC could make an annoncement stating that they would apprisiate some additional help with the development process...

There are probably atleast a few guys on these forums that would be willing to lend a hand...Even if the work would have to be 'for free'...

Or...Maybe these volunteers could recieve a free copy of the game/module of their choise  as a small - thank you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

Would additional playtesters speed things up do you think ? testing the patch, scenarios, (new features :) ?)...etc

Defiantly not for any of us to decide...

4 hours ago, RepsolCBR said:

maybe BFC could make an annoncement stating that they would apprisiate some additional help with the development process...

There are probably atleast a few guys on these forums that would be willing to lend a hand...Even if the work would have to be 'for free'...

Or...Maybe these volunteers could recieve a free copy of the game/module of their choise  as a small - thank you.

Ah yeah, that is pretty much what happens. Every now and then, as needed someone or sometwo gets tapped to help out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2018 at 3:01 PM, Mord said:

So, now I guess I gotta spend half a year traveling to Mordor, to throw a copy of Close Combat into a volcano...

 

 

Mord.

Just have the eagles fly you there. It will save 2 volumes on your trilogy and save countless lives. Though far less dramatic. And Sean Bean might actually survive a movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, IanL said:

Defiantly not for any of us to decide...

 

And that attitude is why Steve is afraid to even enter the Beta penthouse when the parties are going on. You've got IanL standing out front, arms crossed, chest pumped out, saying, "None shall pass!"

I've tried to bring about change, but I'm afraid my efforts were far too meek.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, c3k said:

I've tried to bring about change, but I'm afraid my efforts were far too meek.  ;)

LOL many have tried but none have succeeded - to help me spell better. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, sburke said:

Just have the eagles fly you there. It will save 2 volumes on your trilogy and save countless lives. Though far less dramatic. And Sean Bean might actually survive a movie. 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 23, 2018 at 9:50 AM, sburke said:

And Sean Bean might actually survive a movie. 

Nah. I watched the first episode of his most recent series and it was already announced that he has syphilis. I think it's in all his contracts that he has to die before the end.

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 6:43 AM, Aragorn2002 said:

Do as I'm going to do now. Unfollow all this and forget about it for a while. Sick and tired of it.

It will come sooner or later. ;)

And when is coming really first, don't pay attentiom to it and don't believe what you see or read yourself let you only pushing your happyness from friends that really enjoy it  for real  and comment it with a smile, like  a Christmas gift ,cake, and champagne..., that they can recieve and awake them..., only after reading all messages after 2 or 3 days about the new...  than you can find slowly the shadow of your own smile and begin to be happy...😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

And when is coming really first, don't pay attentiom to it and don't believe what you see or read yourself let you only pushing your happyness from friends that really enjoy it  for real  and comment it with a smile, like  a Christmas gift ,cake, and champagne..., that they can recieve and awake them..., only after reading all messages after 2 or 3 days about the new...  than you can find slowly the shadow of your own smile and begin to be happy...😁

I was thinking to say something funny but I see this is not the case ...I wish sometime to have possibility to delete my posts.but I can't...it's a pity !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

I was thinking to say something funny but I see this is not the case ...I wish sometime to have possibility to delete my posts.but I can't...it's a pity !!

The hazards of using an online translator. I though that what you posted was almost poetic...almost.

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Michael Emrys said:

The hazards of using an online translator. I though that what you posted was almost poetic...almost.

Michael

To you Michael I will give you  a plus minus or like the german saying "Jein "

For ja and nein together cos this time and most of the time now I don't use translator...is my full though this is why lot of false sentences we learn to see sentences of a forrum and learn also to make them in practice. ..thank you for your "almost" aprreciated😊

You know sometime to see a laugh or a smile on a forum is a rarity...and not specialy here, this forum is correct, sometime somes threads have to be closed but is correct ...😂 stay healthy and smile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

To you Michael I will give you  a plus minus or like the german saying "Jein "

What country are you from? I always thought you were French.

 

Mord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mord said:

What country are you from? I always thought you were French.

 

Mord.

 Hi Mord I am belgofrancohispanohollandobritogerman to serve you my dear !!🤣

Edited by 3j2m7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3j2m7 said:

 Hi Mord I am belgofrancohispanohollandobritogerman to serve you my dear !!🤣

Well, you're definitely not Dutch , nor Belgian, nor German. :) Perhaps Asian or Southern Europe.

Edited by Aragorn2002

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Well, you're definitely not Dutch , nor Belgian, nor German. :) Perhaps Asian or Southern Europe.

Si Aragon2002  mijn vriend Ich bin Belgie have some good knowledges in others languages amigo  !!😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...