New Computer = Headache = No Idea Where To Begin

4 hours ago, TheBlackHand said:

For starters it seems that none of my activation keys are working and having purchased every WW2 title and upgrage . . . there are a LOT of activation keys to wade through.

I would very much like to play these games again but, man, it is not easy.

Just kind of frustrated.

open a ticket and stop being frustrated.  It actually isn't that hard.  Not dumping on ya, just noting that the system has gotten much better and with a little guidance from BF you'll be up and running and a happy gamer.

8 hours ago, TheBlackHand said:

For starters it seems that none of my activation keys are working and having purchased every WW2 title and upgrage . . . there are a LOT of activation keys to wade through.

There is Activate New Products app. in every CM game folder. Did you try activate game with this app?

10 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

tip: copy and paste all your serial numbers in to a text file.   Download all the latest master installer files for each game, pop them on a usb drive or sumfink.  Then you will be prepared for the exciting times ahead with your new machine.  

This.

As a Beta tester, I cannot tell you how many times I've installed/uninstalled/put an old version on/gotten a new version up/etc.  Having the install files on a thumbdrive and a single, master, text document with all my activation codes has been a great solution.