License

Does anyone know how to unlicense CMBN on a computer that no longer works and a computer that has a hard drive that no longer works?  I had the game installed on two computers and one has died and the other suffered a catastrophic hard drive failure so I am unable to unlicense the game on either computer and Battlefront will not return any of my emails for help.  I have two new computers but when I try to start the game the licensing key says error.

Edited by boris2112

No unlicensing. You have 3 or 4 activations and have one restored every year. Perhaps it's better to contact support directly from the main website (not via email) if you are having issues. Their responses to support tickets happen within a day from my experience

Edited by kraze

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Definitely do not use email. Use the support ticket system. But do you actually need support? You really only need help if you cannot acivate your game on a new machine. There is no unlicensing any more.

@IanL is correct.  @boris2112, you need to try installing your games on this 3rd machine first before thinking you might have a problem.  Download the Master Installer and run all your module activation keys.  Should that fail, submit a Support Ticket then.  Good luck.