Ok just a little venting....

On 2/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, Blazing 88's said:

Tactical Wargamer, check your PM's I sent you something you will want to have a look at in regards to Dos Box FCII.

Flight Commander II fans should check out this site for scenarios for FCII: http://hagler11.com/fc2/index.html 

This guy used the FC Mission builder to create lots of battles.  Air battles from History channel 'Dog Fights' to scenarios converted from air combat board games like Air Superiority / Air Strike, etc, for use in FCII.  As well there are links for Over the Reich and Achtung Spitfire.  Impressive and very cool actually.

Thank you sir.......

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, rocketman said:

Or even typing all the code for a game from a computer magazine only for it not to work and impossible to find where the error was :angry:

Man, we sure have come far since then :o

That really wasn't the problem - it was once running the game wasn't any good.

I learned Assembler and BASIC on C-64, set me up for a IT career and was damn good money for what amounted to easy work.

FWIW - Steve was a big help getting all the games to work from a fresh install and was much appreciated.

Edited by Daroc