Does all QB maps or master maps have AI plans?

All QB maps come with AI plans. How many I couldn't tell you but if you crack the editor open you'll soon find out. Master maps generally don't have AI plans - they have been put in to give players maps of real terrain as a basis for creating their own scenarios. Due to their size they're generally designed to be cropped.

I've flooded my QB maps folder with imports so I'm not sure which maps specifically are from the Battlepack, but in my experience BFC QB maps typically have at least two AI plans each.....TBH these are the first things I delete when I start messing around with an existing map (sincere apologies to those who spent so long creating them).

Randomly.

The designer can affect this by qualifying his AI Plans thus:

Used Frequently

Used Sometimes

Used Rarely

No offence here, but about 30 minutes experimentation in the editor would answer most of these questions for you.....Don't be afraid of it, it doesn't bite, and if you don't save anything you can't mess anything up.  It's actually surprisingly user friendly, if rather time consuming and occasionally frustrating.

4 hours ago, MarkEzra said:

From the Horses Mouth.  All QB Maps have multiple AI plans for both sides... typically 3 Plans minimum.   Master Maps are not made by me.  They are beautiful and historically accurate.  They Do Not have AI plans

Thanks! That's great to know,make me want to purchase battle pack even more. :D