VL Carpione ?

The VL only consists of the three "cathedral-like" buidlings, nothing else. Have a look in the editor if you don't believe me - Veni Vidi Vici being the scenario here.

So the bunkers do not matter, since they are clearly not in the VL.

It is hard to tell from this picture, but it looks like there might be no german troops at all inside the buildings. The one looking to be closest is in the top left-hand corner. Not sure if it's inside the building, but my guess would be that it is not.
This would explain why no points have been awarded, since the VL was not occupied. Maybe you can re-check or provide a better picture of the situation.

Edited by Mad Mike

OK, the last 2 pics are quite clear and this one man should have sufficed to occupy the VL (and get the points awarded).

I have no explanation why it didn't register the VL, only a vague theory that this might be a freak corner this one lonely soldier is in and that therefore, due to some special circumstance in the VL/building/map and the soldiers placement, the game didn't correctly register him as being in the VL. Might be a bug or just an engine limitation, hard to say more, sorry.