CMH 1.75 Problem

As of yesterday I am receiving this error message from CMH and don't know what to do to have it go away, nor if it actually affects the functionality of the application (see attached screen capture-which does not attach. Error message is "Oops, couldn't update my CM version catalogue, so CM 'Installation Info' might be out of date").

I loaded the CM games onto my laptop and also set up Dropbox on the laptop while continuing to return PBEM game turns on my main PC. I could see that Dropbox on my laptop was being updated with no problem as I was changing game files on my main PC. The problem started after I told CMH where the individual game files were located in Dropbox. I then started seeing multiple screen notifications on the laptop, pretty much 100% stating that so and so has modified, deleted, placed chat files over and over again. There was also one of those pop-up screens with a a bunch of text and a call back error or something (I did not pay attention to what it was).

Then the weird thing is this exact same problem has propagated to my main PC as well.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edited by Andrew Kulin