I can't find my (created) scenarios

I've recently repurchased CMAK. I've been building a few games in the scenario editor, but my computer can't seem to 'see' the files. When i come to attach the scenarios to an email they just aren't there. (All the original scenarios are there. It's just my new ones i can see. 

Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks in advance.

I assume that you're running Windows Vista or later (7, 8 or 10), is that correct ? If the game is installed into the 'Program Files' or 'Program Files (x86)' directory, then this directory is 'write protected' in a particular manner. To prevent writes to the program directories Windows redirects the files to be written to a 'virtual' directory. The games will see the files as if they were written to the directories you expect them to be, but if you go looking for them manually you won't find them.

Open up the Windows Explorer File Manager, highlight your 'C:' drive and then go to the 'Organize' menu (below the 'File', 'Edit', 'View', etc. menu entries). Select 'Folder and search options'. Go to the 'View' tab and in here click the radio button for 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives' (below the 'Hidden Files and Folders' entry that looks like a folder). Now UNcheck the box for 'Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)' and click 'Apply' button and then the 'OK' button. Now browse to the following path:

64-bit Windows:

'C:\Users\{your account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront\Combat Mission Afrika Korps\...'

32-bit Windows:

'C:\Users\{your account name}\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Battlefront\Combat Mission Afrika Korps\...'

The files that would normally get written to the actual game directory within the Program Files/Program Files (x86) directory are actually located here. If you run the game by right-clicking and selecting 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu, then the saved or edited games will be stored in the actual game directory.