Combined Unofficial Screenshot/Media Thread

An excellent scenario from @George MC - as if that needs to be said. It's called "TV  98-5 STEELERS" for those curious, since he's too humble to plug in :^).

zWwi0dN.png

Another from one of his scenarios - Armor Attacks, or Armour Attacks if you download his UK version :). From a PBEM that was back-and-forth. Sadly, my opponent eeked out a minor BLUFOR victory. 

Edited by Rinaldi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are modeling their cool new Hugo Boss outfits - available in any color so long as it's sexy black or "cool as ice" green.  Helmut is accessorizing beautifully with his Nikon binoculars and peaked cap.  Perfect fashion statement for a morning stroll through Poland.

In the spirit of the occasion, I'll plug one of my older videos:

Sadly, I never did finish recording the campaign, but here's everything I have up to the current time:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmW_vcwM_qxttW8o7FwJMPIrY_iS86EoD

I always intended to go back and finish it, but I think I just got burned out on Combat Mission for a while.

I made this video a while ago as a sort of test to get a feel for editing together clips from a CM battle. The clips are taken from the middle of an ongoing battle in CMRT. Aside from a few rough cuts here and there, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. The video ends as quickly as it does due to the 4.0 bug striking and ruining the rest of the footage. Still though it was a good proof of concept. 

This next video is a rough edit of my attempt to recreate the "Bleach Bypass" effect seen in films such as Saving Private Ryan. I think it came out pretty well.

Note: Both games are modded. 

14Y8aR9.jpg

Stryker infantry conduct a dismount drill during an attack - IR blocking smoke obscures. 

ItttAQd.png

Soviet VDV are ambushed, 1981. 

Both images from PBEMs done in the distant past. 

Edited by Rinaldi