Combined Unofficial Screenshot/Media Thread

I have always been one that has loved looking at game screenshots and short gameplay videos. Most combat mission game forum sections have their own unofficial screenshots thread. There always seems to be a trickle of new content pertaining to each game, but this seems to so limiting to have one for each game. If we were to create a centralized screenshot/media thread here in general to pertain to all combat mission games, cm1 and cm2, it would allow for easy viewing and a constant stream of content in one area. What do you guys/gals think of doing something like this?

-Edit-

First it was a question. Now this thread has become the Combined Unofficial Screenshot/Meida Thread.

Start posting your screenshots and videos for all to gaze at and be struck in awe by their glory.

Edited by freecats

1 hour ago, IanL said:

Well you guys are free to post what you like but I'll make two comments. 1) This is the CM2 forum so CM2 content would be appropriate. 2) Frankly I much prefer that images and video get added to the screen shot threads for the matching game.

I would make the argument that while this is in the CM2 parent forum there is no general forum for the old games, or all CM games for that matter. It makes sense to allow all game's content here to have a constant flow of content and a centralized media location. Also CM1 content will probably be in the minority.

That said I am glad to see people are adding onto this thread already.

13 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I'm confuddled, you don't look like a free cat. Is that some kind of cunning disguise?

One must master the art of subterfuge in order to free the cats. One mustn't look too much like a cat in order to interact with the cat's slave holders unnoticed. 

The result of the better half of a company getting caught in the open by a mortar barrage during a real time mulitplayer match:
odeL6yzESIq7kogGvJIP0Q.jpeg

Hans was not thrilled witnessing the carnage of his sister company:
4Wdg_IEMQc_mO0FhZUwifg.jpeg

A menacing German defensive position, somewhere in the Ardennes:
qQDBJsLwSsqnC-LOx9GxBA.jpeg

American infantry overlooking said defense:
uiuH4BuhQn6kyXa-zR8lPQ.jpeg

Finally a personal favorite of mine, US Airborne defending their OP from attack, somewhere in Normandy:
012tTFBkRlKe5OHi3NpWJA.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Great pic.  That should be enuff to get everyone hooked on becoming mod sluts! 

Then join "Mod Sluts Anonymous".

Mrs. Cromwell doesn't approve of the s-word. And of course, anonymity would suggest something shameful, and ungodly. I have therefore, as Lord Protector, established by Act of Parliament, M.U.O.P (Mod Users Out and Proud).

From a H2H playtest; Ukrainian Russian Infantry launch their final attack against a Ukrainian roadblock, near Konotop. June, 2017.:

ILcrJk1.png

August 10, 2017: 1st Cavalry's "Power Hour" as the NATO breakthrough in the Eastern Ukraine is achieved. 

lmv8DEV.png