5 minutes ago, Mord said:

Merci mon ami.

Gotta love Google Translate!

Mord.

Well also without translater is already nice to think about...would understand also in chinese...😁

Bon appetit cher ami πŸ…πŸ”πŸ§πŸΎπŸ·πŸΈ

Edited by 3j2m7

Thanks again, Fellas. I just got back, and man, holy crap I am stuffed.

@Heinrich that was just some pics I grabbed off the net. Mine was even better; 16 oz sirloin I selected myself, a huge bake potato with butter, steamed broccoli, and a bunch of rolls and roasted peanuts. It was a killer meal with a great friend of 30 years. I love TRH and my best buddy. We had fun.

Β 

Mord.

Update: Managed to knock out another 409 portraits over two separated days of modding. That's puts the count at 685 so far. The basic US portraits (no formations yet) are done. That leaves the Waffen SS, FJs, VGs, and some misc for the Germans + The US formations (God, I am not looking forward to those). Still a long way to go, but closer. Here's a peek at the US stuff.

Β 

Ranger face is new, and armor face is reworked.

Β 

USPortraits.jpg

Β 

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Yeah, I am taking it slow. I modded for two days out of about six, so that's a good pace. I am trying to get it to every other day. One day on, one day off. Or one day on, two days off, makes it more like fun and less tedious. I usually go about 8-10 hours per sitting, so I still get a good amount done. I am happy with the progress, so it's cool.

Β 

Mord.