I have identified some more units for March 1945 (21.03.1945):

34 SS Inf Div SS-Freiwilligen-Grenadier-Division „Landstorm Nederland“
8 Fals Div --now properly named/numbered when compared to February '45
2 Inf Div Mountain (2. Gebirgsdivsion)
172 Inf Div

That's it so far from me. Maybe somebody else can contribute for the months of October and November 1944.

1 hour ago, Mad Mike said:

That's it so far from me. Maybe somebody else can contribute for the months of October and November 1944.

That is awesome, Mike.Traditionally these mods end up with a 1000+ portraits even before modules, so having a nice chunk of the time consuming research out of the way helps to curb the frustration and burnout that can set in before the real work begins. It's a daunting task all around. I already have 20+ hours in and haven't made a portrait yet. This helps immensely!

Thank you.

14 hours ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Winter background! Excellent idea.

This mod will be like all the others, buddy, with the all the variant styles; small shields on various backgrounds (applicable seasons included), big shields, etc.

Mord.

21 hours ago, Mord said:

That is awesome, Mike.Traditionally these mods end up with a 1000+ portraits even before modules, so having a nice chunk of the time consuming research out of the way helps to curb the frustration and burnout that can set in before the real work begins. It's a daunting task all around. I already have 20+ hours in and haven't made a portrait yet. This helps immensely!

Thank you.

Mord.

You're welcome. :)

On 12/2/2017 at 11:18 AM, Pete Wenman said:

I'm not sure whether the 15 Armee units are Infantry Divisons, or VG, or a mix.

Judging by the list that's been compiled thus far it appears to be a mix of the two.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

Phase two of the prep work is now done. All the Germans shields have been created; American patches were already prepped so that is out of the way. Though, I will have to hunt down the battalion insignia for the divisions new to FB, when it comes time. Next up, adjusting heads (some have been done already) and making portraits.

Mord.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, with the holidays and then some 3 weeks of subzero temps, I was set back for a bit. It was so friggin' cold in my place I couldn't sit in my little kitchen where my computer is. Probably best I take it slow any way. The last couple times I've done these mods it really burned me out. But I did manage to whack out 276 portraits today (about 8 hours worth of modding). Percentage wise it's low, but work is continuing. Tomorrow is my B-day so I may take that off, don't know yet. Here's a peak at some of what is done.

German_Portraits.jpg

Mord.

Edited by Mord

44 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Hear, hear. Please take your time, Mord, even if it takes a year. It's good to know you are working on it. Thanks for the peak, looks superb!

And Happy Birthday!

Yours words are better than mine for this reason allowed me to stole them...with your oermission of course...😂... happy day Mord.

Thanks, guys. I am gonna have a kickass dinner tonight. My buddy and I are going to Texas Roadhouse and I am gonna feast on a 16 oz sirloin, and all the yeast rolls and honey butter I can cram down my gullet. I'm gonna roll outta there like a tick off a dog.

Here's a preview of what I am heading for and why I'll never be a Vegetarian/Vegan.

texas-roadhouse.jpg

For all you Euro dudes who don't have access to a TRH, these rolls are better than a 50% off Belgian hooker with epilepsy.

buttery_rolls.jpg

Mord.

Edited by Mord

12 minutes ago, Mord said:

Thanks, guys. I am gonna have a kickass dinner tonight. My buddy and I are going to Texas Roadhouse and I am gonna feast on a 16 oz sirloin, and all the yeast rolls and honey butter I can cram down my gullet. I'm gonna roll outta there like a tick off a dog.

Here's a preview of what I am heading for and why I'll never be a Vegetarian/Vegan.

texas-roadhouse.jpg

For all you Euro dudes who don't have access to a TRH, these rolls are better than a 50% off Belgian hooker with epilepsy.

buttery_rolls.jpg

Mord.

Have nice meal Mr Mord be in form to present us the news Portraits...and to be continued...