Digital camo for Russian soldiers

Is here somebody who know how to create digital camo for Russian soldiers? Yes they have Ratnik and its digital, I mean how to rename files to have the option in editor for my troops to choose between Standard and Digital. I realized, that with UA i can have one squad Standard and other one Digital. But how to do it for RA?

Thanx in advance.

As it stands now there are no uniform options in the editor for the Russians so if you want a mix you would have to manually rename and install the uniform mod into your mod/z folder.

Take the uniform BMP you wish to use and name it "smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 2" without the quotes. That will give you a mix of ratnik plus your new uniform. If you want to add more just keep naming them sequentially; "smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 3", "smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 4" etc.

This will give you a mix within all your squads. You will not be able to designate which squad gets what. It will be random.

Mord.

Edited by Mord

This part is a bit more complicated but doesn't matter unless you are trying to completely overwrite the stock uniform.

Uniforms have to be in numerical order or the one that breaks the sequence will not show up. The first uniform always starts with a blank at the end of the file name, "smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform". There is no "1", your next BMP in the sequence will be numbered "2".  "smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 2". Make sure you leave a space between  "uniform" and the number. You just repeat this in numerical sequence for how ever many uniforms you want to add. 3, 4, 5, etc. Very simple once you know.

Mord.

IIRC the naming format for sounds is different to the graphics format outlined by Mord.  Is that correct??   

So, to have a variety of (say) MG sounds, one names the first <Sound>, then <Sound 0>, then <Sound 1>.  Or, is it another way?  Some sound mods I have seem to name things in different ways and it is confusing.

Thanx Mord. This i know. I was asking for this:

UA has ttsko for STANDARD Uniforms:

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-ttsko

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-ttsko 2

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-ttsko 3

and DIGITAL for DIGITAL Uniforms:

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-digital

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-digital 2

smod_ukrainian_soldier_uniform-digital 3

Russians have only STANDARD Uniforms:

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 1

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform 2

There must be some syntax for DIGITAL option for them too i think...

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform-digital   ??? but seems not to working or i did something wrong

Somebody else tried this too?

My plan is to have BTR's 6Sh122 Ratnik Uniform as DIGITAL Option :) 

Not in the editor drop down, but you could mod tag it for specific scenarios.

smod_russian_ratnik_soldier_uniform [digital] but then it would be applied to ALL uniforms. As of now I don't think there is a way to assure any Russian unit will use a specific uniform BMP. BFC would have to add an option in the editor.

Mord.

Edited by Mord