Where are CMSF Saved Games found?

I have mine on an SSD but I don’t know about moving it from one pc to another. I suspect it wouldn’t be quite that simple. What I do instead is simply keep the full installer on a drive.  That has made reinstalling so simple that I don’t need to worry as much about moving it. 

4 minutes ago, Mord said:

Yeah, the new installers are a godsend, especially for CMBN. LOL. CMSF is a PIA with its convoluted patch structure. It'll be great to get a one shot deal with SF2.

Mord.

Ha I have actually re installed CMSF for various reasons maybe a half dozen times over last 2 years and have it down pretty good, but will be really glad to be done with that. 

Another good thing with CMSF2 brought up to CM2 status is that we'll be able to have more than 2 copies (if you have more than 2 computers.)

PS: I know you guys are not keen on CM3 getting priority over CM2 modules.  But am genuinely concerned about current rate of development getting the game to 1939 era in minimum 5-10 years.  How many of us will still be so keen on a 15-25 year old game system?

Assuming CM3 can utilize much of what has been created for CM2, am hoping that a kickass CM3 would revitalize the game and bring in new gamers, as well as duplicate all current game topics quickly (within 2 years) and then we can get a much better game system for the remaining early eras.