NTC-Red Pass

JohnO

As the title states, I have NTC Red Pass map from Bil and was wondering if it is possibly for me to use the buildings from CMSF on the map? The map works in BS. if it is possibliy, to import the buildings, how can it be down?

I don't clam to be a modder but would like to build the scenario, US vs Russian with buildings from CMSF.

Any help appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

They probably won't all show up depending on the type and the like. You may want to keep an eye on that. Roofs will be a big problem. There were also no independent buildings in SF. LOL. But I guess at this point you probably have already run into some of these?

Mord.

3 hours ago, Mord said:

They probably won't all show up depending on the type and the like. You may want to keep an eye on that. Roofs will be a big problem. There were also no independent buildings in SF. LOL. But I guess at this point you probably have already run into some of these?

Mord.

I have and I'm waiting for when CMSF2 comes out. I will then import the map from BS to CMSF2.

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:29 AM, JohnO said:

Well with 28 views and not one comment on yes, no, maybe, don't know,  so I decide to try it and see if it can be done, and yes it can. So I'm working on the buildings and will post the scenario for players to try it.

you really want 28 replies of don't know?  :D