1 hour ago, Andre Calais Salles said:

Hello, people!

Is there any way to have unconventional and US army together on a mission? Like a joint operation with US special forces guiding Syrian rebels?

Thanks in advance!

yes go into the editor and make it red vs red.  select who you want.  Then make the game blue vs red and continue as normal

8 hours ago, akd said:

I think you may want to do it the other way around (i.e. pick your blue forces then switch to red v red to add those units) if you want your player side selection to show up properly.

True - the end game screen defaults to whatever the first chosen unit is. So if you have say a US Army unit as your first pick followed by an UNCON unit as the second pick in the unit selection menu and you score a Major Victory, the screen will say 'US Army Major Victory' if it was an UNCON unit followed by a US Army unit it will say 'UNCON Major Victory'. However it has no other effect on behaviour.

8 hours ago, akd said:

I think you may want to do it the other way around (i.e. pick your blue forces then switch to red v red to add those units) if you want your player side selection to show up properly.

29 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

True - the end game screen defaults to whatever the first chosen unit is. So if you have say a US Army unit as your first pick followed by an UNCON unit as the second pick in the unit selection menu and you score a Major Victory, the screen will say 'US Army Major Victory' if it was an UNCON unit followed by a US Army unit it will say 'UNCON Major Victory'. However it has no other effect on behaviour.

Thx guys!