Road to Nijmegen: The Heuman Lock Bridge not playable

Just tried it and I couldn't get anyone across the bridge either. Does anyone know who made the original campaign? Hopefully that person still has the individual missions and the campaign script so that the mission can be fixed easily. No idea what could be causing the bridge to not be able to be crossed, but it could be a placement issue or something like that. 

16 hours ago, IICptMillerII said:

Just tried it and I couldn't get anyone across the bridge either. Does anyone know who made the original campaign? Hopefully that person still has the individual missions and the campaign script so that the mission can be fixed easily. No idea what could be causing the bridge to not be able to be crossed, but it could be a placement issue or something like that. 

Thank you for testing it. I thought that the issue maybe is caused by my machine/ installation.

16 hours ago, Badger73 said:

Seems to be a common issue -

Good you have a save file, just not sure who needs to see it.

Ok! I didnt know the topic but thats very bad that there is still no fix.

On 16/11/2017 at 12:54 AM, IICptMillerII said:

From memory I think it was Paper Tiger who made the campaign but I didn't have any trouble in crossing the bridge. What version are you playing it in?