Mission amount without mods / downloads

alexg6464

So I'm on the fence of getting a Combat Mission game becuase I've been a fan of the demos for so long, and Red Thunder strikes me as the game that would interest me the most. Problem is, for a 60$ price tag, I would like to know that I have sufficient content in the base game alone to play for a long time with variety. I'm a singleplayer type player, I don't usually play multiplayer.

So the question is, how many individual scenarios / campaigns are there, aside from the Quick Battles?

Sorry if this question gets posted every other day, I scrolled back a few pages but found nothing of the likes.

Edited by alexg6464

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 7:09 AM, alexg6464 said:

So I'm on the fence of getting a Combat Mission game becuase I've been a fan of the demos for so long, and Red Thunder strikes me as the game that would interest me the most. Problem is, for a 60$ price tag, I would like to know that I have sufficient content in the base game alone to play for a long time with variety. I'm a singleplayer type player, I don't usually play multiplayer.

So the question is, how many individual scenarios / campaigns are there, aside from the Quick Battles?

Sorry if this question gets posted every other day, I scrolled back a few pages but found nothing of the likes.

Get the game.
I did.
There are as many scenarios as you can create.