CMSF bought in 2007 with elicence, not in my account

Pandur

in short maybe someone can help as i want to avoid having to register with the helpdesk and dealing with the helpdesk.

i bought CMSF back in 2007 when it had the e licence activation system, and it was before some change in the online shop. now when i log in to my account on the store page/main page i see i bought marines module and brit module, but CMSF which i bought before the store system change is not on the list. means i can not get my licence key for CMSF so i can reinstall it.

in my account it looks like as if i did not buy CMSF but only buy the marine and british module. is there anything that can be done about that or would i need to rebuy CMSF? its 10 years since i bought it so it wont hurt, but i wanted to ask if there is anything that can be done about that?

anyone else has the same problem? someone else bought CMSF before the store system/website change and now has no record of the CMSF purchase in his account? is that normal?

1 hour ago, waffelmann said:

I am in a similar situation.

I bought the paradox (retail)-version and at this time I had no possiblity to buy something online (eg. paypal or creditcard). So a friend of me bought the three modules and gave me the licence-keys.

So I have the keys not in my account, too...

Definitely open a ticket, BF may be able to identify the account by license and help sort it out.  @Pandur Same thing, the only people who can assist you in this is BF.  

2 hours ago, sburke said:

Definitely open a ticket, BF may be able to identify the account by license and help sort it out.  @Pandur Same thing, the only people who can assist you in this is BF.  

I fully concur.  The other thing a ticket accomplishes is insuring that Battlefront's Combat Mission License Database gets properly updated so that your authorized keys function properly for future on-line activations.  Good luck!

Edited by Badger73

One other note. If you intend on installing any of the modules, then the MODULE LICENSE KEY can activate the base CMSF game. The process would entail installing the base game, possibly patching the game to a certain level (depending on the module) and then installing the module and finally activating the game with that module license key. This will give you access to the entire base game and that module content.

Here is the Knowledgebase article on the install process for CMSF.