An Idea - 'Steel Mode' Assymetric WeGo gameplay.

1 hour ago, HerrTom said:

Could you elaborate further on that?  Is that specifically related to CM2 or in general?

I forget which thread it was in, but I recall Steve saying that the only way they can make coop short term is if they got a defense contract. That would give them the long term funding to be able to pour the resources into creating coop in CM. It might have been mentioned in the big thread in the CMRT forum, but I can't remember. 

In another thread (can't remember which one either :wacko:) Steve mentioned that they picked up some kind of contract with the New Zealand military. No idea if its big enough to allow them to start developing coop (I suspect not) but who knows?

12 minutes ago, IICptMillerII said:

In another thread (can't remember which one either :wacko:) Steve mentioned that they picked up some kind of contract with the New Zealand military. No idea if its big enough to allow them to start developing coop (I suspect not) but who knows?

I believe, Steve, was referring to the old New Zealand Military Contract years ago for CMx1...

Edited by JoMc67

1 minute ago, JoMc67 said:

I believe, Steve, was referring to the old New Zealand Military Contract years ago during CMAK...

Aha, found the New Zealand reference:

Specifically:

• New Zealand Defense Forces training aid - pretty much that's all there is to say about it :D And no, this will not be released for sale to the public.  Sorry, but that's just the way it works sometimes

It seems that BFC is in fact working on a new contract for New Zealand. Can only be good for us, whatever effects come of it.

2 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

We had a small contract with the Australian Defense Force back in 2004 for a customized version of CMAK, we have a small contract with the New Zealand Defense Force to customize CMBS to their needs.  No, the NZ contract is strictly getting their forces integrated into the game, nothing more than that.

Steve

What the Kiwis want to fight in Ukraine?  I knew it, their secret plan to conquer the world.

8 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

We had a small contract with the Australian Defense Force back in 2004 for a customized version of CMAK, we have a small contract with the New Zealand Defense Force to customize CMBS to their needs.  No, the NZ contract is strictly getting their forces integrated into the game, nothing more than that.

Steve

Ahh ok thanks for the clarification. Glad to hear that CM is getting some much deserved use/exposure in the world of defense contracting!