Wrong uniforms?

On 6.11.2017 at 7:14 PM, Swant said:

Can't seem to open a campaign mission with the scenario editor?

Yes I guess but I think the little guys looks so cool in the airborne uniform.

Wow can't believe that they were underrated, I think the whole glider plane idea is crazy, and anyone willingly getting on those "planes" should get a medal :)

There is a Campaign editor 'CM Universal Utility' (alpha) here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9sroq6vhlm3fza6/AADPnV9WTXH9ifqpAw6Slszea?dl=0

• 6 months later...
On 2017-11-07 at 12:29 AM, Mord said:

Welcome. Actually MJ (above) and EZ did those many moons ago. Just needed to rename them so you could use them in the campaign without having to edit it. They were made long before all the engine upgrades. They will show up for all US infantry for as long as you leave them in the mod folder. They actually should be renamed as "smod_american_m41_uniform [82nd]" then they would only show up when the 82nd uniform is chosen from the drop down tab in the editor, which you can do on a squad by squad basis.

I am gonna go ahead and delete that link seeing that you got them.

Mord.

So Im doing this campaign again. If you remeber, your uniformfix gave the gliders the olive airboure uniform which was great.

Now I want to give the paratroopers the khaki brown uniforms. They now have the regular infantry uniform.

Could you explain how to rename the files in a khaki uniformmod so that they will work?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Swant said:

Unfortunately it seems that I have misplaced or deleted the OD mod :( Probably happend when I reinstalled the game

It should be "smod_american_m41_uniform" without the quotes.

Mord.

• 7 months later...

@Moose Trot Actual

If I get your gestion right, helmets' files are named as such :
smod_[nationality]_[branch]_helmet-soldier # [tag].bmp

For example :
smod_american_helmet-soldier [snow].bmp
smod_american_helmet-soldier 2 [snow].bmp
smod_british_helmet-soldier-mk2 3.bmp
smod_british_helmet-soldier-mk2 4.bmp

Are you looking for a specific item ?

Edited by CMFDR

that is perfect, thank you.  i have been working on getting all the uniforms in EZ,s uniforms with markings mod,  and also trying to fix, i think its damiens 101st mod,  as a lot of guys still show up in 82'nd jump gear due to them being made prior to the name changes from what i have been reading.

Edit.  thanks to that info,  3rd infantry division is updated and working correctly, as well as 9th,  gonna go through and fix this pack now that i have all the info i need for the regular infantry pack

Edited by Moose Trot Actual