BUGS! BUGS! BUGS!

1 hour ago, c3k said:

The "Self Propelled Gu" is the German spelling. In English, it's the "Self Propelled Goo". That big tube sticking out the front? It's the Goo Projector. The idea was to lay down a zone of Super Goo; kinda like fly paper. The enemy infantry and vehicles would get stuck and then they would be easy pickings.

Welcome back!

Almost - Gewehr der Unterstützung - lit. gun of support.  It does exactly what it says on the tin!  Technically it should be Selbstfahrlette Gewehr der Unterstützung mit besonderem Schwachsinn, or Sfl. GeUnStütz mit bes. SSinn.  (Gotta love those abbreviations, eh?)

@Mord Great to meet you!  I admire your attention to detail here and elsewhere. :) 

I didn't know there was a cat big enough to drag Mord back in, but there is :)

The Tank Crew vs. AFV Crew is something that won't be addressed because it's not a label issue but one that involves how TO&E works inside the code.  From a historical standpoint Tank Crews get black uniforms, AFV Crews get the field gray uniforms.  For the most part the black uniforms were reserved only for tank crews, but there were exceptions.  In particular armored cars.  So I had a choice... use the Tank Crews for the armored cars or make up a series of different crews that were specific to the armored cars, call them AFV Crews, and give them black uniforms.  I went with the more straight forward fix of reusing Tank Crews.

I'll pass along the crew placement bugs.

I'll check into why the Wespe disappeared from CMFI.  They did fight in that theater so I'm assuming their removal was pure accident.

Steve

On 10/30/2017 at 2:17 PM, Battlefront.com said:

he Tank Crew vs. AFV Crew is something that won't be addressed because it's not a label issue but one that involves how TO&E works inside the code.  From a historical standpoint Tank Crews get black uniforms, AFV Crews get the field gray uniforms.  For the most part the black uniforms were reserved only for tank crews, but there were exceptions.  In particular armored cars.  So I had a choice... use the Tank Crews for the armored cars or make up a series of different crews that were specific to the armored cars, call them AFV Crews, and give them black uniforms.  I went with the more straight forward fix of reusing Tank Crews.

Ahh, it confused me because they are labelled AFV in CMFI.

ALSO: NO "FOOT PATH" selection in CMFI editor.

What's up, Vergeltungswaffe!

Mord.