8 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Russian backed/Hybrid forces of russia are using white painted signs of fast recognition (lines and so on), and white paint tactical signs to recognize each other on the battlefield. So those are made in white specifically to be visisble.

TpL7y4S.jpg

Okay,  thanks for the explanation.  Both sides have a lot of the same equipment so the white marks are used to help identify what side of the conflict a particular vehicle is on.  There is also a very good mod created by @pquumm for infantry that has white markings on the soldiers uniforms.   

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod BTR-80-1V152

eXpbVCh.jpg

This is an important addition to my Hybrid Forces mod – Command-Observation vehicle what will take a leading role in Hybrid Forces BTG commanding.

QKjWEDu.png

It being usually used for arty strikes correction, cooperation with units on the ground, frontline observation etc.

9Qr5fVF.png

Those things are important instruments when it comes to commanding and providing information for hybrid forces battalion tactical groups.

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5922

CMBS: Camouflage For M4 Rifles + Night Optics By Oleksandr

SGCGTor.png

This mod will provide you with M4 rifles being camouflaged.

QIqwbdO.png

What is more important is that I’ve recamouflaged optics for Night Ops missions.

8mxq7Cr.png

Now there are no desert elements in rifles what makes these units fit better into Eastern Europe War Theatre.

xJYGDLe.png

I’m going to rework all of those US weapons accordingly.

bMc7jmR.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5943

Enjoy! 

11 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Very good, Olek.

Wonder if these would work in the "Euroscape" module for CMSF (1 or 2)?

Oh I dont know. I mean Middle Eastern theatre requires different approach so I dont know. I would not wear that in the desert. 

Besides CMSF is purely commercial thing so I mean I have like "0" interest to it. I will see what nations will be present there - maybe I will do something, maybe not. 

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

No, I mean the European complete overhaul mod for CMSF - to make CMSF look like Europe (not the desert).

Em... I mean Its possible to do so but I mean CMBS is still needs to get few modules and stuff so I think modern warfare in Europe is closed for years with  CMBS. Usually battlefront does 3-4 modules to its games so for like next 3-4 years Im sure we will be getting CMBS updated on and on. So I mean... Everything is possible but I would like to see NATO nations added to CMBS.

Edited by Oleksandr

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

No, I mean the European complete overhaul mod for CMSF - to make CMSF look like Europe (not the desert).

I guess we will see when the new game or module will came out - I wonder what differences it will have from the original game - if there will be something interesting and something new I will mod it for sure. 

Not sure if you realize that there is already a massive mod that changes CMSF into looking like Europe - landscape, buildings, vehicle and inf camo.

Am thinking that if we are lucky, your CMBS (European-type) mods may work with a Euro-modded CMSF and CMSF2.

4 hours ago, Erwin said:

Not sure if you realize that there is already a massive mod that changes CMSF into looking like Europe - landscape, buildings, vehicle and inf camo.

Am thinking that if we are lucky, your CMBS (European-type) mods may work with a Euro-modded CMSF and CMSF2.

Oh ok... I mean then I might buy that CMSF2. 

9 hours ago, Oleksandr said:

Oh ok... I mean then I might buy that CMSF2. 

CMSF is a truly great game and CMSF2 will bring it up to the current standards making it even better.  CMSF has IEDs (radio, wire & cell), VBIEDs, a few civilian vehicles (Taxi cabs etc.) spies, unconventional forces and military units from several NATO countries.  Very cool game.    

CMBS: Ukrainian Day Skin Core Mod By Oleksandr

t7lPZ7i.png

This mod will provide you with core (day but some of them will work at night battles as well) skins for all my Ukrainian mods.

BlXYoAb.png

This mod contains gloves, tactical goggles, face masks, and other details.

qZioH9M.png

What is good about this mod is that those details are getting randomly mixed so that you can see those details in multiple variations.

es9BAbv.png

One of my mods (very first one) “Mabuta-mk2 Varan camo” got its own skin folder. In order to use these skins you should delete that folder and put this mod into your “z” folder.

zzvSNJ7.png

The reason why I’m posting this mod as a separate one is simple – while new Ukrainian Military mods will be coming out you will be able to have all of your soldiers equipped with these skins.

4EynLlN.png

So basically its a universal thing – one mod what will work with all those mods what are already published and with those what are still in production.

Dr0QxM8.png

Enjoy!

QokNJdv.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5971

On 3/8/2018 at 8:34 AM, MOS:96B2P said:

CMSF is a truly great game and CMSF2 will bring it up to the current standards making it even better.  CMSF has IEDs (radio, wire & cell), VBIEDs, a few civilian vehicles (Taxi cabs etc.) spies, unconventional forces and military units from several NATO countries.  Very cool game.    

I think I will buy it when it will came out. 

16 hours ago, Erwin said:

Olek:  Not sure what you mean by "core".  Is this for modders to use or are we players supposed to use it "as is" in our Z folders?

meaning that it will should be always in "Z" folder and that those skins would work with all of the old and upcoming infantry mods brother. 

On 03.03.2018 at 6:45 PM, Oleksandr said:

Russian backed/Hybrid forces of russia are using white painted signs of fast recognition (lines and so on), and white paint tactical signs to recognize each other on the battlefield. 

Example - Russian T72B3 in hands of hybrid forces (sometimes they called separatists in order not to call them terrorists because if they would be called terrorists actions should've been made but that might lead to a world war 3 so so far they've been called "russian backed separatists") in certain areas of Donbass controlled by occupational/hybrid forces of russia.

TpL7y4S.jpg

@MOS:96B2P, @kinophile

Damn! This is T-72B3, captured 26 Aug 2014 by Ukrainian troops near Ilovaisk - for identification our soldiers painted it with UKR white stripes! Check, please, what you post and write here in order to not confuse others! Separatist forces never used white stripes, except some cases of using our captured vehicles. In some cases they were repainting UKR white stripes with saturated green color.

Edited by Haiduk

1 hour ago, Haiduk said:

Damn! This is T-72B3, captured 26 Aug 2014 by Ukrainian troops near Ilovaisk - for identification our soldiers painted it with UKR white stripes! Check, please, what you post and write here in order to not confuse others! Separatist forces never used white stripes, except some cases of using our captured vehicles. In some cases they were repainting UKR white stripes with saturated green color.

Pardon me gentlemen. 

1 hour ago, Haiduk said:

After a bit of googling on the russian side of the web, it seems that some people are of the opinion that 1 stripe - Russian, 2 stripes - Ukrainian, supposedly the one stripe is an old habit from '68 in Czechoslovakia. However, there does not seem to be many photos to prove that, so it might be just a myth.

11138051.jpg

Edited by Kozlice

9 hours ago, Kozlice said:

After a bit of googling on the russian side of the web, it seems that some people are of the opinion that 1 stripe - Russian, 2 stripes - Ukrainian, supposedly the one stripe is an old habit from '68 in Czechoslovakia. However, there does not seem to be many photos to prove that, so it might be just a myth.

Ukrainaian fast identification markings were changing continuously. Initially this was one white stripe, then two, then double V-shape, then one thick stripe and two narrow aside, now it's a white round, like on Russian vehicles during 2014 invasion. But in many units some vehicles still use older markings

Edited by Haiduk