Before taking a vacation from modding and from posting stuff I've decided to post one more thing and share some plans with you guys just to keep contact with those of you who enjoys my work. 

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod BTR-80A By Oleksandr

N1WdRMM.jpg

First of all I would like to say that Im against hybrid wars and that this content is provided only for in-game experience and has nothing to do with reality and should not be viewed as a propaganda of a hybrid warfare (which is the nastiest and worst type of war in my opinion).

lZRacwn.png

This mod will provide your red side with recamouflaged BTR-80A.

Tactical signs on its hull and turret were removed or covered with white circles.

BPOTMn1.png

While meeting those vehicles in the game you will be able to notice their camouflage – apperantly those came from brigades what are located in caucasus region of russia.

33MY9C3.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5884

Now more about this Hybrid Forces Mod

o9Dqac9.jpg

I'm not going to recamouflage and rework all of the russian units in the game. I will work only on those what will be important for my scenarios (if I will have time to finish those). 

Overall this modding project should provide you with few models of recamouflaged vehicles/tanks/apc/ifv/etc. 

The reason for that is that I've reworked Ukrainian Armed Forces and now in order to provide some enemy for them I've decided to mod few things from the russian stock. 

This will be basically created for those who wants to recreate certain battles in a hybrid warfare style - where russia is backing up certain forces by sending its troops without patches and its armor with covered tactical signs to make it look like its some sort of a civil war going on there. 

Also its a huge favor to Ukrainian gamers because now they will be able to face and destroy those hybrid forces which are carefully being called (from variety of reasons which I will not going to discuss) - separatists. When I was playing this game for the first time I've seen a separatist mod - this is an alternative project inspired by that mod. I would love to see a module where additional forces from the WEST (like Poland, or Canada, or UK) and additional forces from Ukraine (like National Guard) and additional forces from the red side (like unconventional forces or as I call them in my mod - Hybrid Forces) formations would be represented along with their equipment. But since CM developing team is as I understood very busy with current projects - waiting for a new module can take some time. So in a meanwhile while we are waiting for those modules (to all those games out there) to come out I will try to provide some fresh content (when I will have time for that). Enjoy your games and battles! Crash those hybrid bastards! Glory to Ukraine! 

Edited by Oleksandr

I am well aware of what happened (if you care for my opinion, Russians and Ukrainians ending up in a conflict like that is ridiculous at the least). Still, your general hate on Russians on this forum and your particular opinion of them being bad is subjective. 

6 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Chill guys.

Olek, will you be doing any more CM:A stuff?  I'm working on a big map that you could use for a background and to test some of your tactical tips.....It's a little bit more 'complex' than the typical CM:A stock maps, although it is based on one of them.

Will work on BMP's and other stuff a bit later.

6 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Chill guys.

Olek, will you be doing any more CM:A stuff?  I'm working on a big map that you could use for a background and to test some of your tactical tips.....It's a little bit more 'complex' than the typical CM:A stock maps, although it is based on one of them.

Is there something specific you would like me to mod first? 

No obligation fella, if it will be fun for you, do it, otherwise.....

Still up to my neck in mapping (first time I've done anything other than an urban map really), spent most of the evening building a mine and the road leading to it.....Building roads on mountains is hard, even virtually!  ;)

35 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

No obligation fella, if it will be fun for you, do it, otherwise.....

Still up to my neck in mapping (first time I've done anything other than an urban map really), spent most of the evening building a mine and the road leading to it.....Building roads on mountains is hard, even virtually!  ;)

You will need to tell me how to set up and download maps - i never installed a map before. 

33 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It's easy, you just extract the archive and copy the .btt file to your 'Quick Battle Maps' or 'Master Maps' folder in the CM:A directory, same as you would when importing a scenario.

Copy that bro. Thanks. 

a7DHcv3.jpg

Edited by Oleksandr

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod T-90A By Oleksandr

u8CAMZ0.jpg

This mod will provide you with recamouflaged version of T-90A.

VG8zzm1.png

Tactical signs were modified due to the concept of “they arent there” which was oftenly used in hybrid warfare.

qzHkcuV.png

New camouflage works well on most of CMBS maps.

33uL7WJ.png

This tank will be the main battle tank of russian hybrid forces which I’m later planing to use in my scenarios.

6iDbXmH.png

Enjoy!

8Xc880Z.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5911

24 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod T-90A By Oleksandr

This mod will provide you with recamouflaged version of T-90A.

VG8zzm1.png

Tactical signs were modified due to the concept of “they arent there” which was oftenly used in hybrid warfare.   

That's interesting.  Why did they modify existing symbols?  I would think they would take some green paint and just paint over the symbol leaving nothing at all.  Or maybe no symbol at all is suspicious so they used fictitious symbols?    Nice mod. 

7 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

That's interesting.  Why did they modify existing symbols?  I would think they would take some green paint and just paint over the symbol leaving nothing at all.  Or maybe no symbol at all is suspicious so they used fictitious symbols?    Nice mod. 

This mod is an alternative reality thing. In real life though everything is the same - when russia is providing equipment to its hybrid forces in Ukraine they usually mask their regular tactical signs with white paint or they are reworking them so that they directly do not show from what division those tanks came into ukraine. Russian backed/Hybrid forces of russia are using white painted signs of fast recognition (lines and so on), and white paint tactical signs to recognize each other on the battlefield. So those are made in white specifically to be visisble. In this mod though Im not recreating those forces as they are in life (because they are war criminals and they dont deserve to be recreated) - im creating a sort of hybrid forces mod what I will then use for my scenarios. 

Example - Russian T72B3 in hands of hybrid forces (sometimes they called separatists in order not to call them terrorists because if they would be called terrorists actions should've been made but that might lead to a world war 3 so so far they've been called "russian backed separatists") in certain areas of Donbass controlled by occupational/hybrid forces of russia.

TpL7y4S.jpg

REm7lGH.jpg