3 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

It's a shame you don't fancy doing more with CM:A, it's the most neglected of the games (for fairly obvious reasons based on your earlier comments) and it has some pretty irritating flaws, but it's also very unique and a hell of a lot of fun to play.  B)

It is physically hard to do. I love it, but it is superhard to modify for me. I mean maybe other modders would be able to but at this moment in time its hard for me. Possible but hard. 

Sounds like a worthy challenge.....Maybe take your time over the odd CM:A mod rather than trying to produce droves of them for games that already have a lot of options, you know they will be a valued addition in CM:A (which has SFA).  ;)

Best of British with whatever you choose to do.  :P

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...

CMBS: Ukrainian Side MT-LBu By Oleksandr

w6t8Lbg.png

This mod will add digital camouflage, dirt and dust to Ukrainian MT-LBu.

These variants of MT-LBu are oriented on artillery controll (meaning if you have HQ team or Forward Observer inside you will be able to call arty support).

I hope to see more MT-LBu vehicles in later versions of this game. There are so many of them and some of them may be used for electronic warfare and so on.

RYfO2Ih.png

QXuju9v.png

Enjoy!

P.S. This is 1.0 (very first) version of this mod. Most of my mods will be updated within time (some were already updated in the past). 

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5606

CMBS: Stugna-P/SKIF By Oleksandr

LJoHWpL.png

Stugna-P or SKIF is an anti-tank missile system designed and manufactured in Ukraine. It is capable of penetrating through 800mm armor on distances from 100 to 5000 meters. Its missile is capable of going through dynamic defense blocks as well.

r3a8zJ5.png

I’ve reworked textures for both: missile and skif itself.

RyC5jcl.jpg

qUCQnqd.png

At this moment in time though SKIF is not capable of being controlled from the distance (yet in life you can use it as a turret). Yet, I found certain part of that remote control system in those textures I’ve reworked. Probably developers were thinking about adding remote control option to this beast but somehow forgot about it. I hope that in observable future we will see that remote control option (and some additional textures related to it) will appear in this wonderful game.

ghnOYQo.png

vsw5yNE.png

Enjoy!

This is version 1.0 of this mod.

ZTUXLsY.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5614

CMBS: AK-74M For Ukrainian Armed Forces By Oleksandr

LMzCXr3.png

This mod will provide you with alternative AK for Ukrainian Armed Forces – AK-74M.

U65ac4W.png

AK-74M are currently used by both – Russian and Ukrainian Armies.

This AK in particular is upgraded with tactical fore-end (those being massively used by both sides).

In addition to this I’ve added some additional textures what will make those AK rifles look worn (scratches, shadows, smoke signs and so on).

Last but not least each rifle has Ukrainian heraldy on it (those usually being placed by Ukrainian soldires themselves).

v0uIn3P.png

I thought that this would be a nice alternative to standard rifle.

NOTE: This mod will not work with my AK-74 MTP PAINT Finish Mod. So if you want to use this mod you will need to delete my previous AK mod. This mod will NOT affect russian armed forces rifles in any way.

Enjoy!

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5627

CMBS: “Eastern European” Camouflage For Abrams By Oleksandr

UOv2PIz.png

New Year – New Project.

While playing this game I felt that the US armored forces represented in this wonderful game are not camouflaged properly. The thing is that current “wood” camo fit perfectly into western Europe terrain where gray and green/blue colors are taken their lead. But in my personal opinion that camo pattern would not fit into Eastern Front so I’ve decided to make one of my own.

ehvnTJn.png

I took several camouflage patterns and mixed them, afterwords I’ve changed their tone and their main colors.

I call it “Eastern Front Vehicle Camouflage for NATO Forces” or simply “EFVC” (lol and yea this game pushed me that far lol).

5N85XCq.png

What I’ve tried to achive is to make a camo pattern what would visually fit for combat in Eastern Europe.

This mod will provide you with Abrams Tanks retextured and reworked in multiple ways.

XrbVBnW.png

You will get dirt, dust, smoke signs, EFVC camouflage, dirty skirts, dirty hull, dirty wheels, certain parts were covered with dirt sepcifically common for Ukrainian steppe and so on.

I strongly suggest you to use this mod along with my 2nd Marine Division “The Silent Second” mod – link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5462

ZBgW80h.png

TcR4o39.png

Now there are few minor details what are not related to this mod but what I will fix later on – those are certain additions to each mod in this game – ammo boxes and stuff like that. Eventually I will rework everything so those details will be added later on if you will download each of my mods when those are uploaded.

I really hope that you will enjoy this mod.

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5642

CMBS: “EFVC” Bradley IFV Pack By Oleksandr

WPCVhK3.png

This mod will provide you with all Bradleys being retextured and recamouflaged.

LBQl35u.png

“EFVC” (Eastern Front Vehicle Camouflage) camo pattern was a thing I came out with while thinking about what would happen if America would make a step into hybrid conflict such as one in Ukraine, or in Moldova, or in Belarus and so on. I wasn’t happy with current camouflage what I think is perfect for Western Frontlines and in my opinion would not really fit into Eastern Europe.

l0B3XPX.png

So I’ve recamouflaged these Infantry Fighting Vehicles in a camouflage what I think would work for Eastern European Theatre.

Y2E1job.png

The only thing what remains the same at this moment is certain parts of gear on those IFV’s (backpacks are still ocp and stuff like that), but I will fix that with a stand alone mod what will replace all the gear for all American vehicles in this game soon.

Overall I hope that you will enjoy this mod, and I hope that this camouflage would be a nice eye candy for you.

U8MnPsM.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5655

Enjoy!

Maybe my monitor is set dark, but at first it seemed that some of the mods are so dark that I thought an error had been made and it was just a black object (as in when a mod doesn't appear at all) -  esp the Stugna and AK mods.  Maybe lighten all the mods up a tad?  

When I brightened my screen they look wonderful of course.  But, then everything else looks too bright.

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Maybe my monitor is set dark, but at first it seemed that some of the mods are so dark that I thought an error had been made and it was just a black object (as in when a mod doesn't appear at all) -  esp the Stugna and AK mods.  Maybe lighten all the mods up a tad?  

When I brightened my screen they look wonderful of course.  But, then everything else looks too bright.

well some stugnas are actually pretty dark - there are lighter ones but i felt like they should be nearly black.

NzOJGA7.jpg

AK's are also can be different but since I've made MTP mash ones light I thought that it is a time for some dark tools of death he he 

6Q7NzzN.jpg

anyhow one of my next mods will be pretty light actually) stay tuned  my friend) 

CMBS: US Marines Gear By Oleksandr

Cb9d4pc.png

This is a small yet, important mod – it will replace all the gear on all of those American vehicles accordingly to new camouflage patterns of both: infantry and vehicles.

iMdjLVZ.png

So there are no more textures of an old camouflage and all those gas canisters are now Olive green.

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5670

The issue with "black" is that one still needs to see details as in the above photo - not how it appears more grey and has shine than black.  One can see all the details.  Compare with some of the photos of your mods that appear is if the weapon is a "black hole" with no features standing out to make it look "real".

58 minutes ago, Erwin said:

The issue with "black" is that one still needs to see details as in the above photo - not how it appears more grey and has shine than black.  One can see all the details.  Compare with some of the photos of your mods that appear is if the weapon is a "black hole" with no features standing out to make it look "real".

Alrighty will work on that!)

CMBS: UPDATE 1.1 For 2nd Marine Division “The Silent Second” By Oleksandr

YHIBBYY.png

THIS IS VERSION 1.1 of THIS MOD. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH OLD VERSION OF IT – IN ORDER TO MAKE IT WORK YOU NEED TO DELETE OLD VERSION OF THIS MOD (if installed).

CHANGE LOG:

Unit Patches were removed from regular forces as they are not wearing in real life. 

All uniforms were updated for higher quality:

BcuszZi.png

All Gear was reworked as well.

MARSOC units are now wearing new uniforms (including new camouflage – KRYPTEK)

z7qLaRQ.png

MARSOC Gear was reworked as well – here and there you will see some KRYPTEK camoed parts of it.

iMBNUVe.png

Standard MARPAT Uniforms were also updated to HD textures

O3zL7hQ.png

Now this mod will provide you with forces that are ready for combat in Eastern Europe Theatre. 

w8XLDxJ.png

Enjoy! 

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5462