33 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Looks very nice.  Question:  Are they really that "clean" when deployed in RL?  Would have expected some camo covering.

It really depends. Most of the soldiers are trying to keep them clean and when they are taken from a vehicle they might have some dust on them but they are never really dirty untill combat takes place. 

ivBcSEw.jpg

UjcNgiu.jpg

ysfJ0PF.jpg

There are also different versions of them - like Bulgarian, russian, Ukrainian and so on. They have lil different look and all that. But yea in combat if you can you keeping them clean. Obviusly if combat takes place they are getting messy. 

I understand...  My thought is that since you have wonderful uniforms and vehicles with wear and tear, that you are creating a "world" where fighting has been going on for at least some days or probably weeks.  So, some scratches and a little scuffing would look better than the "brand new from factory" look.

11 hours ago, Erwin said:

I understand...  My thought is that since you have wonderful uniforms and vehicles with wear and tear, that you are creating a "world" where fighting has been going on for at least some days or probably weeks.  So, some scratches and a little scuffing would look better than the "brand new from factory" look.

Fighters don't carry RPG tubes all time on own back by "days and weeks". Its lay in boxes in ammo dumps and use itself only if need. There is no any order how much RPG-22/26 should have a squad or platoon, all depend from current tasks. 

Edited by Haiduk

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Well if it is normal to have brand new-looking materiel even after a few weeks fighting, no problem.  Was just checking...

My Stugna/Skif mod will be a lil dirty. All vehicles will be dirty, and there will be US vehicles retextured by the way. At this moment in time I'm looking for camo pattern for NATO vehicles, because current pattern in Ukrainian terrain, or in Belorussian terrain or in Russian terrain would mean instant death. NATO pattern for Western Europe would not fit for actions in Eastern Europe - simply because forests are different there. So I'm thinking about using some other patterns for US vehicles in my mods - some what maybe been used in the past, or experemental patterns or something different from Standard Wood vehicle camo. 

CMBS: US Marines “Day” Skins By Oleksandr

yryquoD.png

s6nHO57.png

Cv8y8dJ.png

This mod adds 5 balaclava masks to american side. Furthermore, I’ve replaced all the day skins with “night” camouflaged ones.

List of camouflaged balaclavas:

M81

MTP

MARPAT

Reaper

Olive Green

+ I’ve replaced standard tactical gloves with new ones what In my opinion will better fit into Eastern European War Theatre.

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5579

Guys does anyone knows if we will have a Combat Mission game in WW2 setting covering 1939-1942/43 Eastern European Theatre when Germans were in peak of their power and fighting them was hell or we always will be facing easy opponents? Because all the WW2 games I see are covering WW2 after 1943 (so already after all main battles past). 

37 minutes ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

BFC has maintained that they will eventually cover the eastern front from beginning to end, though it will take multiple game families to do that.

Thank you my friend. I will wait for those games to came out and I will make mods for them. Any ideas when the next game of the series will came out? 

8 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Very excited you are looking at CMA Olek.  That game will never be upgraded.  So, wonderful if you can improve the worst of the graphics - like some of the Afghan Army uniforms.  (There are many good uncon and Russian mods already available.)

I think I will abandon CMA, now when I have CMRT - I will focus on two games - CMRT and CMBS (OBVIUSLY). 

CMRT: T-34-76 M1942 Early By Oleksandr

wiSTxe2.png

This is my first T-34 mod, it includes early version of 1942 T-34-76 covered into pretty rare summer camouflage. Camouflages like this one (and different variations of it 3-color, 4-color etc.) were used by Guard units and were rarely captured on photo. Yet including that fact that in this game we have an entire family of T-34’s I thought that it would be a nice idea to start with some spicy thing.

t8Qe9N4.jpg

mOvzgEr.jpg

ZGMmiXf.png

Y0e6a41.png

Last but not least T-34 tank was developed anc constucted in Ukrainian part of USSR by the same building what built Ukrainian modern tank “Oplot” (represented in CMBS) in the city of Kharkiv on Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau.

More about this Bureau: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Morozov_Machine_Building_Design_Bureau

More about T-34 itself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34#Development_and_production

I hope you will enjoy this mod! Good luck in your battles comrades! (Can't can't believe I'm saying "Comrades" I'm hard core anti-communist lol)

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5594

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

Hey Olek, you may want to post CMRT stuff on the CMRT forum area - otherwise certain people may feel the need to start yelling at you.

Re the T-34 mod - not sure am as big a fan of it as your CMBS ones.  There are many xnt CMRT AFV mods already.

Oh ok thank you man. Will post in a different place. Just tried to do something new) 

Gentlemen, I have to say that I might reduce amount of content I produce. At this moment I work at few tanks, few special effects, backgrounds, uniforms, vehicles, buildings and weapons. Yet, I'm trying to improve and do every new thing better than the previous thing. It is a fine hobby of mine. With that being said, it is a busy period of life - job, education, gf and so on. So my point is that I will always modify something for Black Sea - this is and always will be my favorite game, I will also update most of my mods (adding decals, textures etc.) with time no matter what other games will came out. So im in Black Sea for years thats for sure. Yet, sometimes I will be posting few mods per month and sometimes I will be on a break. I have to say that I really really enjoy that fact that my mods are interesting to someone, two months ago I was a person who never used photoshop in his life and your response and reaction is pure gold for me. Maybe one day few years from now I will look at this game and I will say, "wow we changed quite a few things in here" and I will say, "we" because you guys were sending me msgs, comments and downloaded my stuff. So I would like to say thank you for keeping in touch via so many ways (I have people asking for my skype, email  and stuff lol). Thank you guys, I will be doing a lot, basically everything lol (and yes maps and scenarios next year as well) but it will take time. 

Glory to Ukraine Gentlemen! And God Bless your countries! 

ZYp4e0S.jpg

On photo: Ukrainian Service of Defence Unit.

Edited by Oleksandr