This is reworked version of Corsar AT system.

RhmK1ri.png

Very effective thing. At this moment it can use RK-3k missile to destroy heavy armor on distances up to 2500 meters. There is another missile RK-30F – which can be used against fortified infantry target. Yet, at this moment and at this version of the game we are able to use only RK-3k. I’ve repainted certain details and parts of it to look more realistic. I also made a reskin for its missile, and I hope that you will enjoy this little eye candy of mine.

lwiJOMu.png

f8yFmnD.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5405

CMBS: Ukrainian BRM-1K Armored Reconnaissance Vehicle By Oleksandr

12s3NyV.png

BRM-1k was developed for reconnaissance operations in interest and in favor of ground forces. If you have a commander in this vehicle you will be able to request arty support. But the main task for this thing is spotting your enemy for further adjustments of your actions.

u3sAyl6.png

GxSijvd.png

24XiJeJ.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5414

4 hours ago, IanL said:

Very cool mods @Oleksandr - thanks. I just realized that the white / yellow strip that we see in pictures and on other mods is not on yours. Are the Ukrainian forces no longer using that stripe?

those white stripes are quick recognition markings. Popular opinion is that they being used all the time. In fact most of them were used on vehicles of early 2014 and because russian hybrid forces are 10 times less effective we can still see old vehicles of Ukrainian armed forces runing on those very same vehicles from 2014. Yet, new/restored or newly produced vehicles are being covered in different types of camo and being modified by their operators accordingly to their mission. during excersises those lines can appear and dissapear - yet more and more vehicles of all sorts are using different tactical markings. My mods are representing those vehichles produced after late 2015 and so on - so those were painted on the factory and got right into the game. I assume that some of my vehicles could recive fast recognition marks of any kinds but because Im not recreating any specific unit - im not puttin its marking on it. Plus after implementation of virtual battlespace system called "delta" visual marks being used less. but those are details.  

12 hours ago, Erwin said:

Love the BRM-1K. 

The Corsar looks too clean and "toy-like".  Needs some graphical treatment to make it look a bit rougher/dented maybe some dirty camo?

Yup I know - the thing is that it has small amount of texture and I wanted to make it look brand new. I might do some dirt on it later. 

4 hours ago, IanL said:

Very cool mods @Oleksandr - thanks. I just realized that the white / yellow strip that we see in pictures and on other mods is not on yours. Are the Ukrainian forces no longer using that stripe?

Overall popular opinion is a problem. For example in 2014 Ukrainian army was on I think 140 something place in the world with like only 6k of soldiers who could ready to fight (everything else was a crap). In 3 years Ukraine managed to sit itself on 30est position in the world "Fire Power" rating  with around 250k active personal and around 100k of reserve (with fighting experience). In case of a full scale war Ukraine will be able to put mobilize more than 2 million soldiers (popular opinion is that it will mobilise only 1). But thats not the point. Each year Ukrainian armed forces are making progress which can be compared to 10 years of peacefull time - with all that help from west and so on. And what I do I show some new camos what were implemented, I talk about some tactics which have being used and ask developers of this game to add some new hardware which was created counting in thousands in these 3 years. Because when I first time saw this game Ukrainian side looked so lame... man I was like... "damn" lol 

5 hours ago, IanL said:

Fast identification signs on vehicles chaged during ATO. At the start of war Ground forces have one white stripe, VDV units - two, later many Ground forces also have two stripes, further were two V-type stripes (especially VDV), two narrow white stripes and thick in the middle with white round, now mostly only white round is in use, though also appear vehicles with old type stripes. Because position war now and no maneuver clashes, there is no need in good seen signs. 

Edited by Haiduk

34 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

Fast identification signs on vehicles chaged during ATO. At the start of war Ground forces have one white stripe, VDV units - two, later many Ground forces also have two stripes, further were two V-type stripes (especially VDV), two narrow white stripes and thick in the middle with white round, now mostly only white round is in use, though also appear vehicles with old type stripes. Because position war now and no maneuver clashes, there is no need in good seen signs. 

Thats an example of popular opinion. 

Good old 4320 with few little changes: Painted in Digital camo, upgraded with a camouflage net, rear sign “people” and ukrainian military number plate in the front. Some dust and dirt added as well. Last but not least – an emblem of Ukrainian Armed Forces added to both doors.

cnCelhg.png

d8fdvwt.png

LZEHSNs.png

N4ajJrU.png

YAlg38P.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5421

10 hours ago, Erwin said:

I really like the faded look of the vehicle.  The canopy/covering looks a bit new by comparison.  Will there be a "no canopy" version?  (Or do these trucks always have a canopy in RL?)

So this is the story - this digital pattern being used in vehicles quite often

HbSfoyK.jpg

in all types of vehicles with few adaptations. 

Yet the camo net on the trasport was seen by me only few times on international trainigs like rapid trident and so on. Camo nets on trucks and other vehicles when they move are sort of rare thing for Ukraine yet. 

Stf2kKY.jpg

but you can see where im going with my mods

Rfzt6ET.jpg

So this camo net cover on Ural, I've acutally saw on GAZ 66 in one of the videos related to Rapid Trident 2017 - and I was like - wow I want that in the game. So I did. I really really want to see KRAZ trucks in this game though. 

WRS7pwi.jpg

JlrfbbW.jpg

Gentlemen I’m proud to present you replacement of Ukrainian Digital Camouflage. I’m proud because for this specific mod I took my insparation from one of the most decorated units of Ukrainian Armed Forces: 72nd Mechanized Brigade.

3kiDvHL.png

This mighty formation appeared in this game several times during campaigns, and certain references to it were made in scenarios made by other players. Today, I’m presenting you my vision of this wonderful formation of Ukranian Armed Forces. Just a little thing for you to know – this formation is active since December the 5th of 1941. Yes, it went through WW2 destroying nazies all around the Europe. After decades and decades of peace this formation is back in the game – protecting Ukraine from russian invasion. It took a step in into all of the most massive clashes with russian hybrid forces and for those who knows some stuff – its the same formation what was protecting promzone of Avdiivka. Now, if you are interested in its brief history here’s the link to page on wikipedia where you can find out a little more about this formation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/72nd_Mechanized_Brigade_(Ukraine)

Now what would you find in this mod you may ask? Well first of all you will find all the gear, all the textures, and all the uniforms reworked.

Bl6PGR5.png

You will actually get two unifroms instead of one – here and there you will be able to see soldiers wearing Ukrainian “Gorka” uniforms (and yes since last year Ukraine is producing its own Gorka’s of all types and camos).

9VBvm7Y.png

You will see patches of a 72nd brigade on your soldiers

SY82clq.png

You will also find a lot of dirt and dust on those models because 72nd Brigade does one thing good – the dirty job.

qFD7nw2.png

Last but not least you can use this mod along with my Mabuta-Mk 2 mod. Meaning that there are no errors between them – if you use them both (and I strongly suggest you to do so) you will get the latest and the best Varan camo in Mabuta-Mk 2 uniform for a standard camo which you can use for spec ops or very well trained units, and you can use this mod for digital uniform for the most of your forces. Basically that was my plan – to deliver both rare and massively used uniforms. So to conclude: if you will use both mods you will get Mabutas in Varan, you will get Digital/Olive Gorkas and you will get Digital uniforms themselves. This is version 1.0 of this mod and trust me I will do updates on it.

rB1QaNi.png

I hope that you will enjoy this mod. Glory to Ukraine!

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5430

Hm... Very strange bright dark-green color... What is prototype? 72nd like other mech.brigades uses standard MM-14 camo. Of course, on frontline they are using many other camo patterns, but MM-14 prevails.

Only decolorized patches are using on uniform, patches in colors only for use out of combat/ training zone

This is new field patch of 72nd. But indeed exists many different unofficial  versions of brigade's patches. Official one as a rule uses only on official events

DO50BcHXcAEUFH-.jpg:large

Recent patches: 

527930622_w200_h200_cid2380394_pid372946

72-okrema-mehan%D1%96zovana-brigada-shev

shevron-72-ombr-cherep-2.jpg

Every brigade's unit also has own patch, for example

Recon company:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwBF5rSgP2svokqOLzJmA

2nd mech.battalion

ZSU-2-bat-72-ombr-shevron-620x400.jpg

Edited by Haiduk

25 minutes ago, JohnO said:

@HaidukIf I may ask, 'What does the writing say on the first patch"?

Writing above: "Black Zaporozhians" - during a war separatists have named 72nd as "black brigade" (I don't know why). Because of this on unoficcial emblem brigade became to paint a sculls on black background. In this year several brigades were receiving honor names, and HQ decided to outplay this unofficial name. Brigade have received a name of Black Zaporozhians - in a memory of famous 1st cavalry regiment with this name in period of First war for Independence of 1918-1920 - they have black uniform.

Writing around contour: "Ukraine or death"  - the slogan of that historical cavalry regiment

Edited by Haiduk

1 hour ago, JohnO said:

@HaidukIf I may ask, 'What does the writing say on the first patch"?

kPlZ6t7.png

It says: Krasnogradsko-Kiyvska. Which can be translated as Redcity-Kiev Brigade. 

This is another patch from 72 brigade:

XKWYoaO.jpg

Now the second patch which is being weared by all my units here is this one: 

K0bdCUm.jpg

It says: Ukraine Armed Froces. 

On Gorkas on the chest Rig you will find a sign if you will take a close look: 72 OMБР - which means/translated  72nd Individual Mechanized Brigade

Now about "Chernie Zaporozhci" which would be translated "Black Zaporogian" - its a nick name which was recently earned by outstanding service. Meaning that 72nd Brigade killed so many occupants and returned under Ukrainian control so many villagies and cities that they earned this name. And because enemy is so affraid of this brigade small amount of new patches was developed. 

HCQ1tX8.jpg

Now the Skull here represents 3 things: 1st - Ukraine or Death, 2nd - Freedom or Death, and 3rd - Death to the enemies. 

kHKvCFh.jpg

This is an art related to this - it says "Black Zaporogian" and 72nd Brigade sign.

Another emblem of this unit:

FgRYQxk.jpg

It says - Freedom of Ukraine - Or Death. 

Last but not least to let the enemy know what expects them there are other variations of this:

EDNRuKZ.jpg

But this is not the patch and this is not the official thing - its just a few things here in there in internet to let enemy know that the death itself is coming for them because they dared to step on the land of Ukraine. 

This is the patch of one of its Tank companies:

pErVded.jpg

It says - 72 Individual Mechanized Brigade 1st Tank Comapny

66A1w5N.jpg

This patch says: 72 Individual Mechanized Brigade: Anti-Air, Rocket-Artillery Division (not a division in its full sence but a formation) and on top of that red saying, "Freedom or Death."

This is the patch of 72 brigade's Artillery units: 

knQYED8.jpg

And this is the patch of 72nd brigades recconisance units: 

5QYIhbc.jpg

Thats why its called "individual" by the way - it has its own tank forces, mechanized forces, its own recconisance, its own Anti Air units, and so on. 

I hope that helps in understanding. 

Shturm-S or Assault-S or under NATO classification AT-6 Spiral, is an AT missile system (developed and produced in Soviet Union in 1976) painted in Ukrainian Digital Camouflage.

ytZTXTu.png

Works perfectly against any kind of light armor. Yet, if you want to use it against tanks – try to hit their side armor (avoid putting them directly in front of your enemy).

MlMzVol.png

sWegc13.png

MBIYGj3.png

Link to Download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5444