A little background on this camo - at this moment most of new military vehicles produced by ukroboronprom are covered with this camo. There are different variants of it for different hardware. 

p5YrBCK.jpg

One of the key elements of this camo is that it has an emblem of Ukrainian Armed forces on it - Cross with Ukraninan Herb in the middle. 

Now a little more about UkrOboronProm itself - if you would like to know direct meaning of it  -> Ukrainian Defense Industry or short UkrDefIndust. Yet, international name for that organization is still pronounced like in Ukraine [Ukr oboron prom]. It is Ukrainian National Defence company (80 000 workerks, more than 140 factories and so on - Gigantic organization of military production). Recently I was inspired by its production and decided to implement similar camo to this game. 

In different places this camo is being upgraded by units. I will also be updating each of my mods from time to time. I will also include other camo patterns for Ukrainian hardware inspired from Private companies of Ukrainian defence sector (around 200 000 workers and so on). 

Edited by Oleksandr

Do you not see the difference between solid painting the wheels which is fine and painting a shape on the wheels that spins like a kaleidoscope on the move? Former is a sound practice, latter is a marketing or pokazuha stunt. That said, I retract from discussing this here. Your mod - your rules and so forth. 

Edited by BTR

Would have thought that once anything moves it would be spotted fast regardless of camo or lack thereof.  The intent is to stay hidden while stationary. 

PS: What is really good about Olek's inf camo uniform mod(s) is that the troops really do blend in to the BG and are harder to spot in the game (by the human eye I mean). 

40 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Would have thought that once anything moves it would be spotted fast regardless of camo or lack thereof.  The intent is to stay hidden while stationary. 

PS: What is really good about Olek's inf camo uniform mod(s) is that the troops really do blend in to the BG and are harder to spot in the game (by the human eye I mean). 

I will do multiple models in different camos for BMP-2 you guys will have some choice. All models I do will be avaliable in both "dirty" and "factory new" types of camos. The only problem is that it will take time for me because I'm making my fist steps in modding. Thank you very much for your support. 

3 hours ago, ThePhantom said:

These look great and I am using them. However, is there any chance you could mod the Russian BMP 3 with a camo pattern too? 

At this moment I work on few mods at the same time and im figuring few technical things as well. Within time I think I will do everything. But at this moment Im focusing on blue side. 

Little info standing behind this mod: 

In recent years weapons tuning became very popular among Ukrainian soldiers. First were obviusly special forces, then those who worked as a 2nd number in snipers pairs, now after 3 years of war - more and more regular soldiers are trying to cover/mask their rifles. There are many different types and kinds of those paint finishes starting from regular ones 

JPzIN7W.jpg

followed by more advanced 

OcJxGYm.jpg

and then more specific 

s0XJaN1.jpg

@BTR is right about the wheels, they can be different colours, but each wheel should (normally) be just one single colour (the reason is just as he explained too).  B)

I've had to tell Bovington off about this very thing:

8431.jpg

TBH it's the least of that particular Kingtiger's issues.   :rolleyes:

And having said all that, there are always exceptions when it comes to AFVs.   ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Crimson cross application never uses on frontline. This is parade feature.

Here is more realistic field variant, but in most cases vehecles havn't any crosses. Only fast identification signs and often own names on aside a hull

DN2qE1pWkAIifF-.jpg

Edited by Haiduk