CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod V1.1. (Update)

l7PxKcM.jpg

First update for Hybrid Forces Mod.

xSFE8Xr.png

Tons of details were added to red infantry.

70kwaTO.png

Different version of EMR camo pattern was used this time.

ddK6FBd.png

Skins, major amount of gear and  many other things were reworked.

G6nQWwG.png

Hybrid Forces mod is a big thing now, and I felt that infantry units should be updated in terms of textures and overall quality.

lVV9PYW.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5863

Enjoy!

Always appreciate your mods, Olek.  However, I notice that you eliminate the hooded faces in favor of camo faces.  Seems a shame. 

Also, you made the camo uniforms etc darker.  Don;t know what your video settings are, but I already find your CMBS uniforms and mods rather dark and sometimes virtually black with little detail.  Even the pics you posted above - some of them look way too dark to see all the details that one should see.  So, am concerned that all your mods are getting too dark.  (For all other purposes my monitor gives xnt color and light.)

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Always appreciate your mods, Olek.  However, I notice that you eliminate the hooded faces in favor of camo faces.  Seems a shame. 

Also, you made the camo uniforms etc darker.  Don;t know what your video settings are, but I already find your CMBS uniforms and mods rather dark and sometimes virtually black with little detail.  Even the pics you posted above - some of them look way too dark to see all the details that one should see.  So, am concerned that all your mods are getting too dark.  (For all other purposes my monitor gives xnt color and light.)

There are hooded faces there as well (3 sets of them actually). About being dark - I will fix that with upcoming updates. I will also do National Guard Mod lighter with my next update. I'm using several different monitors - maybe thats the reason. I will adjust light and I hope those details will get lighter. I've added different insignias as well, some new gloves, and stuff like that. I was working on certain updates towards natural objects such as forests and land textures. It will take some time. 

ok I see what you did - you cut down the number of hoodies, and added camo faces and a couple skeletor masks.

What was up with the green speckled camo hoodies that you removed?  Did you discover them to be unrealistic?

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

ok I see what you did - you cut down the number of hoodies, and added camo faces and a couple skeletor masks.

What was up with the green speckled camo hoodies that you removed?  Did you discover them to be unrealistic?

No they were realistic but the concept changed a little. It will be constatnly updated - things will come and things will go. By the way - chech this out:

wyGtr0p.png

Thanks, yes I got it.  Not that on my monitor the tank seems a rather bright (toy tank) green rather than dull/camo.  I think it's called "Lincoln Green" after the famous scourge of medieval capitalist robber barons, Robin Hood.

4 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Thanks, yes I got it.  Not that on my monitor the tank seems a rather bright (toy tank) green rather than dull/camo.  I think it's called "Lincoln Green" after the famous scourge of medieval capitalist robber barons, Robin Hood.

Lol those damn bourgeoisie lol