• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod V1.1. (Update)

l7PxKcM.jpg

First update for Hybrid Forces Mod.

xSFE8Xr.png

Tons of details were added to red infantry.

70kwaTO.png

Different version of EMR camo pattern was used this time.

ddK6FBd.png

Skins, major amount of gear and  many other things were reworked.

G6nQWwG.png

Hybrid Forces mod is a big thing now, and I felt that infantry units should be updated in terms of textures and overall quality.

lVV9PYW.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=5863

Enjoy!

Always appreciate your mods, Olek.  However, I notice that you eliminate the hooded faces in favor of camo faces.  Seems a shame. 

Also, you made the camo uniforms etc darker.  Don;t know what your video settings are, but I already find your CMBS uniforms and mods rather dark and sometimes virtually black with little detail.  Even the pics you posted above - some of them look way too dark to see all the details that one should see.  So, am concerned that all your mods are getting too dark.  (For all other purposes my monitor gives xnt color and light.)

2 hours ago, Erwin said:

Always appreciate your mods, Olek.  However, I notice that you eliminate the hooded faces in favor of camo faces.  Seems a shame. 

Also, you made the camo uniforms etc darker.  Don;t know what your video settings are, but I already find your CMBS uniforms and mods rather dark and sometimes virtually black with little detail.  Even the pics you posted above - some of them look way too dark to see all the details that one should see.  So, am concerned that all your mods are getting too dark.  (For all other purposes my monitor gives xnt color and light.)

There are hooded faces there as well (3 sets of them actually). About being dark - I will fix that with upcoming updates. I will also do National Guard Mod lighter with my next update. I'm using several different monitors - maybe thats the reason. I will adjust light and I hope those details will get lighter. I've added different insignias as well, some new gloves, and stuff like that. I was working on certain updates towards natural objects such as forests and land textures. It will take some time. 

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

ok I see what you did - you cut down the number of hoodies, and added camo faces and a couple skeletor masks.

What was up with the green speckled camo hoodies that you removed?  Did you discover them to be unrealistic?

No they were realistic but the concept changed a little. It will be constatnly updated - things will come and things will go. By the way - chech this out:

wyGtr0p.png

• 3 weeks later...

@Oleksandr I suspect your monitor settings need to be adjusted. 

My own monitor is color and contrast/brightness corrected for my work (film & tv). 

I find your mods, while excellent and detailed, are very often a bit bright. The greens especially can be a bit lurid, and quite a contrast to the actual in-game foliage scheme. 

Just my two cents/kopeks. Keep up the good work! 

Edited by kinophile

30 minutes ago, kinophile said:

@Oleksandr I suspect your monitor settings need to be adjusted. 

My own monitor is color and contrast/brightness corrected for my work (film & tv). 

I find your mods, while excellent and detailed, are very often a bit bright. The greens especially can be a bit lurid, and quite a contrast to the actual in-game foliage scheme. 

Just my two cents/kopeks. Keep up the good work! 

Thank you man - this one is coming up today:

Bhg0YBW.png

CMBS: Hybrid Forces Mod BMP-3M Pack By Oleksandr

UWva38Y.jpg

This mod will provide you with all variants of BMP-3M.

Bhg0YBW.png

This mod will not conflict with my BMP-3/BMP-3k mod so you can use them both same time.

NrLPaCl.png

This mod was created in order to make BTGs with T72’s and BMP’s work together.

ThuU7Uj.png

All types of BMP-3M were recamouflaged.

qrUJ5Tw.png

Some details were highlighted.

DGZopi5.png

Full Scale Poster

UWva38Y.jpg

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=7211

Enjoy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Working on my Ukrainian National Guard Mod update 1.1. 

The concept has changed. Now there will be less variety to uniforms but overall there will be way more details. 

It was fresh from very begining and very dark. My first update to National Guard mod will be pretty big change. 

g8xbypI.jpg

There are many plans for this year. Some of them are related to Shock Force 2 but there will be big ones on Black Sea as well. New Uniforms will be added to my ground forces mod. Mabuta MK-2 will be added in MM-14 camouflage. Planing to do new PKM skin for Ukrainian Army and new SVD skin for Russian side. Few additions will come out for Ukrainian Command Mod: this time there will be icons and stuff for HQ's very small but nice eye candy. Few ATGM systems will be recamouflaged as well. Planing to do RPO reskin for both sides. Last but not least - will try to find time to make update on US mods as well. 

HEklpmF.jpg

Since Im very busy with my work and stuff Im not producing tons of stuff anymore. Yet, I will be doing some things for Black Sea even when time is short. I plan to redo my BTR-4 Digital mod in order to avoid repeating 220 number on the armor. Many more ideas are there. It will be a busy year but I will do some things. There are still some russian vehicles to mod for my Hybrid Forces Mod line so there is a lot of stuff to do. I will also make a poster to each mod line like an infographic explaining what was the insparation to each mod and what was the concept standing behind it. 

nRUvQfU.jpg

Now with that being said, I hope that all of you had a great start of the year. Good luck in your battles and God bless you all! 

• 1 month later...

Шановні побратими, є до вас питання - чи були б ви зацікавлені у моді Українського інтерфейсу до цієї гри? Питаю Українською бо хочу розуміти скільки тут Україномовних командувачів. Дякую за увагу. Слава Україні! 

kVGgHs1.jpg

Edited by Oleksandr
Image adding.

Well......

This was the translation I got lol:    Shanovnі Sister, є Before You Meal - Whose Would You Beleen at the End of the Ukrainian Intercourse? I feed Ukrayinskoe bo want rozmіti skіlki here Ukraїnomovnykh teamvachiv. Dyakuyu for respect. Glory to Ukraine!

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

Well......

This was the translation I got lol:    Shanovnі Sister, є Before You Meal - Whose Would You Beleen at the End of the Ukrainian Intercourse? I feed Ukrayinskoe bo want rozmіti skіlki here Ukraїnomovnykh teamvachiv. Dyakuyu for respect. Glory to Ukraine!

:)  Below is the translation I got:

Dear brothers, there is a question to you - would you be interested in modifying the Ukrainian interface for this game? I ask Ukrainian because I want to understand how many Ukrainian commanders here. Thank you for attention. Glory to Ukraine!

Слава Україні! 

43 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

:)  Below is the translation I got:

Dear brothers, there is a question to you - would you be interested in modifying the Ukrainian interface for this game? I ask Ukrainian because I want to understand how many Ukrainian commanders here. Thank you for attention. Glory to Ukraine!

Слава Україні! 

lF4CKZp.jpg

Thats correct! Героям Слава! 

• 2 months later...

Ukrainian National Guard V2.0

j8djetk.jpg

NGU Mod V2.0

lztqGM0.png

This mod will provide you with new “standard” unifrom for Ukraine (it will not conflict with Ukrainian Ground Forces Mod). 

Uhbdxwx.png

“Predator” is a new camouflage (in fact new gear as well) developed for Ukrainian National Guard Forces.

rC9FSb2.png

CV5lJCV.jpg

LvjE7Sw.jpg

PmSI9El.png

Many details were reworked, many will be updated within time. Working on a HD weapons mod at the moment.

CD2ZyTt.png

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=8364

Enjoy! 

Деякі додаткові фото що слугували натхненням. Наразі працюю над модом що доповнюватиме зброю HD текстурами.

SVPyyDf.jpg

oSr5Kcb.jpg

Було б добре якось розробити модель нових шоломів але то у перспективі. Для початку треба подивитись яким буде модуль до цієї гри. 

lrvQsLu.jpg

Загалом камуфляж та комплект що йдуть до хижака дуже сподобались. Вважаю доцільним використання моду сухопутних сил та НГУ разом. 

pbn770d.png

Також працюю над новим виглядом АК-74М для Української сторони та над кулеметом. 

4kZNU7b.jpg