11 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Well I really love this game, and I think that this game got unique community atmosphere. I've met here many talanted content creators, talanted and experienced players, and many other unique individuals who are making this modding thing worth of trying. Glad and honored to be part of it. On screen one of my newest mods - details will be posted soon. Yet, it is already avaliable on CMMODS website. 

4d4rTVO.png

Respect about your job Olenksander, I love guy like you that doing something for the community, without asking something back, I m thinking to buy this game also, but will see what bring the new module CMSF2 R2V or new CMRT module first...

Very impresive mods and so real compared with the reality...

Edited by 3j2m7

CMBS: Ukrainian Camouflaged SVD

GPYtirt.jpg

This mod will provide you with camouflaged version of Ukrainian SVD.

111qOcm.png

Some parts of this rifle are covered with textile, and some parts are painted.

HD texture of lense was added.  Certain details were highlighted.

This mod will not affect red side of the game.

Enjoy!

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6691

2 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Respect about your job Olenksander, I love guy like you that doing something for the community, without asking something back, I m thinking to buy this game also, but will see what bring the new module CMSF2 R2V or new CMRT module first...

Very impresive mods and so real compared with the reality...

Thank you man. Looking forward to CMSF2 as well. 

7 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

I will work on SHOCK FORCE 2 for sure. Actually I'm waiting for that game to come out for quite a while now. I hope that developers will include new content to the game and it will not be a "copy" but a "remake"  - I was looking at standard SHOCK FORCE game - looks like it has a lot of stuff in it. I don't think I will port anything from Black Sea towards Shock Force - I will be working on content related to the setting. Got few ideas already. But need to see the game first. 

This is great to hear.

I think you could maybe even include some of your Ukranian mods in Shock Force 2. The Marines have been working a lot with the Ukrainians recently (hopefully the Ukrainians were teaching them how to properly deal with Russian forces 😁), so maybe you could even represent Ukrainian mercenaries or advisers? I think it was @IICptMillerII or @Sulomon who mentioned how he'd love to see the Azov Regiment fight the Republican Guard!

Edited by sid_burn

6 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

I will work on SHOCK FORCE 2 for sure. Actually I'm waiting for that game to come out for quite a while now. I hope that developers will include new content to the game and it will not be a "copy" but a "remake"  - I was looking at standard SHOCK FORCE game - looks like it has a lot of stuff in it. I don't think I will port anything from Black Sea towards Shock Force - I will be working on content related to the setting. Got few ideas already. But need to see the game first. 

Double Post, Very Sorry!!

Edited by sid_burn

CMBS: BMP-3/BMP-3K By Oleksandr

n9asZVo.jpg

This mod will provide you with camouflaged version of BMP-3/BMP-3k.

yKwSUgC.jpg

At first I was inspired by this camouflage and then I’ve decided to make an adopted version of it for the model in the game.

42Fx4WN.jpg

EcYHY9s.jpg

I’ve changed certain things so that those models would fit in the game better.

HGEF7eF.jpg

Models in this mod are not really dirty, there is some amount of dust, mud and other stuff but overall those models aren’t that dirty.

gMdkNJR.jpg

Overall I think that this mod should fit your Hybrid Forces Mod collection well.

U0zfudg.jpg

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6650

If you like some mods don't be shy to hit the "like" or "heart" button. 

Enjoy! 

1 minute ago, 3j2m7 said:

Than secure is already "the mod section" with you 😁 !

Well I mean I will wait untill people will make their reviews on it. If it will be a simple copy of the first game I will not buy it. If it will be a similar game but with new content in it (not only engine shift) then I will do that) P.S. if you like some mods of mine - hitting "heart" would be highly appreciated. 

CMBS: Ukrainian Ground Forces By Oleksandr

Wu06Bvt.jpg

This is my biggest and final MM-14 camouflage MOD and it will be constantly updated every few months.

MJ7ZtAg.png

In the past I have done different thematic digital mods for Ukrainian side. Most of them were related to specific units.

This mod is different.

Ob1bk3R.png

I’ve created this mod in order to cover Ukrainian Ground Forces in General.

xHw8T4j.png

The key here is that now your operations are not limited to a single unit.

Most of my work here was related to MM-14 digital pattern.

I2KkQOg.png

My goal was to adapt this camouflage to the in-game environment. After changing it a little towards most of the maps landscape I think I did not that bad.

Take a look on following screenshots:

VfkiZZN.png

CqzP57R.png

As you can see now Ukrainian soldiers are really camouflaged.

CISNHaR.png

This will come in handy for those of you who like to make videos based on Combat Mission Games.

Your forces will now look camouflaged for real.

UKcYT5m.png

So far this mod will provide you with few helmets, uniform, gear, pateches, backpacks and boots.

8pKA8yk.png

In upcoming updates different types of uniform/gear/vests will be added.

ehn5fdv.png

Good luck in your battles my friends, more stuff will come within time.

5aPZVJY.png

P.S. This mod will not conflict with any of my standard uniforms mods. This mod will only replace digital unifroms.

Link to download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6758

25 minutes ago, sid_burn said:

This is great to hear.

I think you could maybe even include some of your Ukranian mods in Shock Force 2. The Marines have been working a lot with the Ukrainians recently (hopefully the Ukrainians were teaching them how to properly deal with Russian forces 😁), so maybe you could even represent Ukrainian mercenaries or advisers? I think it was @IICptMillerII or @Sulomon who mentioned how he'd love to see the Azov Regiment fight the Republican Guard!

As I said I have few ideas towards SHOCK FORCE 2 - but Im not going to open on that before the game itself will be out there. I hope it is not going to be a simple replica of the old game. So time will show. 

19 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Well I mean I will wait untill people will make their reviews on it. If it will be a simple copy of the first game I will not buy it. If it will be a similar game but with new content in it (not only engine shift) then I will do that) P.S. if you like some mods of mine - hitting "heart" would be highly appreciated. 

Hope really much to see something new also with CMSF2, and not only a copy of CMSF1 like you said, with new engine, but I am exiting to see modders to created news theatres and new mods...

I could put a heart of all yours mods cos very interresting and nice, but don't have this game for the time but will pay more attention the ones that I really likes...

Anyways I did also somes mods, not so perfect as yours and perhaps not really usefully, but little heart is also welcome from you  on the bottoms...just to say...If you like of course 😉!

14 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

Hope really much to see something new also with CMSF2, and not only a copy of CMSF1 like you said, with new engine, but I am exiting to see modders to created news theatres and new mods...

I could put a heart of all yours mods cos very interresting and nice, but don't have this game for the time but will pay more attention the ones that I really likes...

Anyways I did also somes mods, not so perfect as yours and perhaps not really usefully, but little heart is also welcome from you  on the bottoms...just to say...If you like of course 😉!

My mods are far from being perfect. I've started getting familiar with Photoshop only in October. Here on this forum there are modders who are far stronger than me. More specifically I'm talking about modders like Aris. Overall the hihghest quality of mods in CM are those made for WW2 CM games. They were actually my insparation. I've seen some mods for Red Thunder and that was something. People who work on those mods are truly talanted. I will check your mods if you could send me a link to them (because I dont know what game you modding). But still thank you for your kind words. P.S. "heart" button relates to "like" not to "used" lol but it ok - press it only if you feel like it. Back to modders - there are modders who are actually changing shapes of models in CM hames. Those are people with advanced skills and probably some extra time. I'm not planing to hang out around forums as much as I did before but everytime I produce something in decent amount I will be posting it here just to let some people know that there are some new eye candy waiting for them. Also I'm working on some maps at them moment but that is a process. Maybe by the end of this year I will provide this wonderful community with a map + scenario. Both Map and Scenario will have reccomendation towards what mods of mine to use in order to get the best possible experience. Yet they will be playeble even for those who is not using mods at all. So plans are big - time is short. 

f2vpCbH.jpg

57 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

My mods are far from being perfect. I've started getting familiar with Photoshop only in October. Here on this forum there are modders who are far stronger than me. More specifically I'm talking about modders like Aris. Overall the hihghest quality of mods in CM are those made for WW2 CM games. They were actually my insparation. I've seen some mods for Red Thunder and that was something. People who work on those mods are truly talanted. I will check your mods if you could send me a link to them (because I dont know what game you modding). But still thank you for your kind words. P.S. "heart" button relates to "like" not to "used" lol but it ok - press it only if you feel like it. Back to modders - there are modders who are actually changing shapes of models in CM hames. Those are people with advanced skills and probably some extra time. I'm not planing to hang out around forums as much as I did before but everytime I produce something in decent amount I will be posting it here just to let some people know that there are some new eye candy waiting for them. Also I'm working on some maps at them moment but that is a process. Maybe by the end of this year I will provide this wonderful community with a map + scenario. Both Map and Scenario will have reccomendation towards what mods of mine to use in order to get the best possible experience. Yet they will be playeble even for those who is not using mods at all. So plans are big - time is short. 

f2vpCbH.jpg

Thank you to your long text and explanation, I missing too modders like Aris, Umlaut, Egger, Juju, George MC... and many many more good ones, everybodys have his kind of personality to mod...sounds, uniforms, vehicles, buildings, scenarios, campaign, or complete mod...
Be be sure they will come back when the news modules from CM will appears !! 

Well my mods like I tell you are  perhaps not really usefull and are simply based of sounds and voices, but I want only plunge players in a real situation of what we can listening on a battlefield, in this case from ww2, or imagine what we can hear and how was the atmosphere, but want also trying to have another perspective of sounds, mixing silence and shells noises on the battlefield...  well some like some don't.

But I need only some advices comments, critics something that bring me or others modders, cos don't recieve any comments, we are tired and disappointed to mod, and most of modders let empty the battlefield without come back, something that give us mood to continue to mod for everybodys with a smile, and not only download it, in the shadow of our knowledge, we are giving sometimes hours to performing something, that of ours eyes or ears are acceptable, but we dont stop us to criticise ourself and present the best of us,
nothing is more frustrating to mod without recieve a little feedback of our crazy killing time, that we offer with a smile to the community.

PS: beautiful parade picture !

JM

Edited by 3j2m7

1 hour ago, Oleksandr said:

As I said I have few ideas towards SHOCK FORCE 2 - but Im not going to open on that before the game itself will be out there. I hope it is not going to be a simple replica of the old game. So time will show. 

Not exactly suree what you mean, but to set expectations. CMSF2 is a ton of work just to get to current levels.  BF is doing a lot of work to polish it, but if you are looking for something completely different you may want to reset expectations.  The models etc are all redone so they are more on CMBS standard, but it is the same force mix.  It is not Syria 2018.

Folks have this tendency to assume what they want to see will be in a CM game without paying attention to what has been said - see the disappointed thread for a really good example.  I suggest rereading Steve's posts for clarity on what CMSF2 is and isn't.

Edited by sburke

18 minutes ago, sburke said:

Not exactly suree what you mean, but to set expectations. CMSF2 is a ton of work just to get to current levels.  BF is doing a lot of work to polish it, but if you are looking for something completely different you may want to reset expectations.  The models etc are all redone so they are more on CMBS standard, but it is the same force mix.  It is not Syria 2018.

Folks have this tendency to assume what they want to see will be in a CM game without paying attention to what has been said - see the disappointed thread for a really good example.  I suggest rereading Steve's posts for clarity on what CMSF2 is and isn't.

So basically no updated NATO forces - ecerything will be from the past game period of time? What about red force? Airborne forces will be runing on BMP-3's instead of BMD's? Hm... Well I mean... I was making some research on first CMSF (never played it) - it seems that it got a lot in it. I'm looking forward towards it. I still hope that developers will surprise us a little. 

It is Syria 2008.  Again read Steve's posts.  The game is being brought up to current engine standards.  BF has been very clear that any alteration in ToE is very limited and mostly based on capabilities of the engine (on board mortars) and not player wish lists for new units.  My advice - stop looking for easter egg surprises.  However Syrian Mech airborne does have BMP 3 in CMSF1. ;) I honestly have no idea if Syria ever had BMDs

8 minutes ago, sburke said:

It is Syria 2008.  Again read Steve's posts.  The game is being brought up to current engine standards.  BF has been very clear that any alteration in ToE is very limited and mostly based on capabilities of the engine (on board mortars) and not player wish lists for new units.  My advice - stop looking for easter egg surprises.  However Syrian Mech airborne does have BMP 3 in CMSF1. ;) I honestly have no idea if Syria ever had BMDs

Alrighty then. I've created Oleksandr's Modding space topic for CMSF2. So when the game will be out I will see what I can do with it. Thank you for directing me towards Steve's posts. I will go through them for sure. 

15 minutes ago, Oleksandr said:

Alrighty then. I've created Oleksandr's Modding space topic for CMSF2. So when the game will be out I will see what I can do with it. Thank you for directing me towards Steve's posts. I will go through them for sure. 

Cool  I think you'll find your self quite busy.  Imagine CMBS with 3 modules- that is what you'll get day 1 with CMSF2 :D

15 minutes ago, sburke said:

Cool  I think you'll find your self quite busy.  Imagine CMBS with 3 modules- that is what you'll get day 1 with CMSF2 :D

Nothing will touch my heart as CMBS but I think I will enjoy CMSF2 as well. 

Edited by Oleksandr

CMBS: “EFVC” Humvee Pack By Oleksandr

YRDu2EJ.jpg

This mod will provide you with all humvee vehicles being reworked and recamouflaged.

fbgzIzo.png

First and foremost I’ve used my EFVC (Eastern Front Vehicle Camouflage) pattern to fit these vehicles into Eastern European theatre.

AyuQcG1.png

I came out with this camouflage pattern while playing the game and thinking about how would vehicles assigned to missions in Ukraine/Russia/Belarus would need to look like to fit those areas.

F8pcma5.png

As I mentioned in my previous “EFVC” vehicles mods this camouflage consists of several camouflages mixed together.

r3OTUkb.png

This mod should serve you as a good addition to your EFVC camouflaged vehicles.

This mod will be updated.

Enjoy!

P.S. Happy 4th of July!

Link to  download: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=6835