Master Maps for CMSF 2?

Sequoia

5 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Many thanks for the clarification.....Are the decompiled scenarios for this campaign available anywhere?  I'd love to take a look at your work in the editor (if that would be OK)?

I havent decompiled them but may in the future when time allows. Dont know if that program that splits the campaign will work in CMSF but you are welcome to try.

Well, I do hope maps in scenarios/campaigns that come with the purchase will be tweaked a bit from the originals in order to use all the new features that became available since. One aspect I know that will have to be tweaked is trenches as they changed after CMSF to allow fog of war.

One small wish, I already mentioned giving us flavor objects from CMBS. One additional one I'd like to see is satellite dishes. Putting them and AC units on buildings would add to the immersion.