Mods for CMSF 2

Candle - check

skull - check

eye of newt - check

skin of a diseased black cat -check

blood of a rabid 6 toed possum- check

5 hairs from Emrys ear precisely 3 inches long.... - ugh  check

Okay I think I am ready to begin the incantation.  Spirits hear me, I call on you to bring forth @Mord and @Darknight (DC) to prepare the creation of Unit icons for CMSF 2.  You bastards got me hooked now get to work!!  I want the Marine Btn insignia, Stryker units etc etc.  You know the drill.

21 minutes ago, IanL said:

Hey! :D

There is this one that I created on request and I hear it works: http://cmmodsiii.greenasjade.net/?p=2684

The black cat was only one part of the incantation.  Incomplete ingredients lead to poor results. I don’t need unit icons, I want unit patches on my grunts and in the UI. Now go get some more hairs from Emery’s ears. 

Edited by sburke

• 2 weeks later...

I want to get back into modding eventually, but I can't do anything right now. I bought a monster machine that I hand built back in January and unfortunately the version of Adobe (Elements 2.0) I use won't work on it. I don't have the cash for a new version at the moment. I have tried Gimp a few times, and I find it frustrating and retarded. I have spent almost twenty years using Adobe and don't have the patience to unlearn all that muscle memory. I was messing with Gimp the other day and it makes me want to scream and punch a nun.

Mord.

Edited by Mord