Another reason for a centralized Forum...

17 hours ago, mvp7 said:

Does this also include people who have purchased the paradox version of the base game and the (battlefront.com) expansions but not the separate paradox upgrade?

Yup!  The upgrade came along for the ride with the Modules for you.

17 hours ago, mvp7 said:

And could you please clarify: does the CMSF2 at release include the contents of CMSF1 and all its expansions and have the normal price of $60 (without discounts)?

We have not made a firm decision on the specifics.  For those who already have everything, there will be an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade what you have.  For those who are buying CMSF content for the first time, normal prices and bundling options apply.

17 hours ago, mvp7 said:

Are the maps of the CMSF2 going to be exact copies of the original maps or is the terrain going to be smoother as in the later CM2 titles and will there be some water added to the riverbeds for example?

The maps are identical from CMSF1 and the later CM games in terms of "smoothness".  What's different is the later CM2 games have a lot of improvements to the graphics engine.

Yes, terrain that is in the later CM2 games which is applicable to CMSF's setting will be included.  Water is just one.  I mean, how can you have your AAVs swim if there's no water? ;)

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

How long before we can see some screen shots or something from either FI or SF2? Is there anything we can take a gander at?

That's right...I said "gander". People still say it. I'm proof.

Mord.

28 minutes ago, Mord said:

How long before we can see some screen shots or something from either FI or SF2? Is there anything we can take a gander at?

That's right...I said "gander". People still say it. I'm proof.

Mord.

It looks kinds like this

Yeah I know that was kinda cruel.  Gotta enjoy it though before photof*ckit ruins it.

Edited by sburke

7 minutes ago, Mord said:

No hit decals...didn't happen.

Mord.

Heh

I got asked today by our business continuity team a series of questions about how different things would function in the event the "internet was down" and what would we do.  I was so tempted to say "they'll function fine, I'll go the f*ck home and play combat mission till it comes back up."

Yeah still doesn't answer your question, but I thought it was funny.