Patch 1.21 Problem

Hello everyone, I come here because I have a problem for the installation of the patch 1.21 of CB: SF, after installing the launcher of the patch it is impossible to start it ...
My computer tells me ".exe is not a valid win32 application", I would like to point out that I have the BUNDLE version containing the basic game and its MARINES module, thanks to you and apologize for my approximate English. :)

1.32 seems to be the current version, perhaps fully update the game (1.31 & 1.32 patches) and see how that goes:  http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=5&id=41&Itemid=378

PS - Are you sure you applied the correct 1.21 patch, there are two, one for the Paradox retail version, the other for the BfC version.....If you are not sure, I'd suggest that you uninstall the game, download all the correct patches, reinstall the game and apply all the patches in sequence. 

It might be worth following the advice in this thread with regard to creating a Battlefield install directory, telling your AV to ignore it and disabling your AV while reinstalling patching etc. 

I just reinstalled CM:FI following this advice and it was a painless and simple task.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

First, thank you for your answer!
To clarify my situation I would just like to add that the basic game starts well, as well as the module, except my current version is in 1.11

For proof, on the home screen it is marked down my version (Yes in French language because... I'm French :D) :

59d94069a558f_Sanstitre.thumb.png.cf1989f954773f12b78d365b6374b77b.png

As for the two patches, I'm sure to download the one from BattleFront (I took the one because I bought the bundle on their site).

I'm trying to download the patch 1.21 (already in 1.11) and then install the other two patches (1.31 - 1.32) ...

However, I just installed patch 1.31 and 1.32 without downloading patch 1.21, the game is launching and in the menu, my version of the game had changed well, but in game ca was other thing ... sound problem, bug etc.

I do not have too much idea for the error "win32", it seems that it could be due to a corrupted file on behalf of the server that hefers the file (so that's why I try all the links validated by BattleFront, without success) ...