Question about map desing.

I'm currently working on a map and because of the size of the map I'm cutting the corner of a huge cemetery.

I have two options, build the visible corner of the wall, this looks strange because its like an L shaped building on the edge of the map or scratching the whole thing.

The cemetery would be interesting to have in order to block LOS, it's just right of the starting zone so it would be useful.

Any suggestions?

Currently it looks like this:

city.png.b8a91a298c109966e4a738a98624befd.png

gotta ask- the wall is like an L shaped building?  The wall is 8 meters thick?  Dang. 

There is no reason you can't build it.  There is enough room there to move vehicles behind it if that is your concern.  If you think it adds to the initial start for the player, why not?

no and I have given it thought.  Have been looking at the battle of Najaf and the cemetery is just not something I think that can be done in CM.  LLF has one in his Ramadi map and with a mod he has it works for that but I don't know if it will translate for you.  Tombs are tough.

I've even gone so far as to consider pillboxes.  They are usually a tomb for infantry anyway.   :P 

I just tried a rough run.  If you use the stone 24 bridge, set all the tiles around it to say 20 and the bridge endpoints do a ctrl click at 27 it fits pretty well with a 3 story building.  You can adjust for lower if you want to stick with 2 story buildings, but the arch won't look as good.  When you review it I think you may agree with combatinfman's observation that it is likely more than 2 story.