Scoped G43 effectiveness?

Has anyone tested the effectiveness of it versus the regular G43? Mostly comes into play when trying to decide how to split a squad. Am I better off ignoring the fact that the thing has a scope on it and shoving all my semi-automatic and automatic weapons into the tip of the spear? Does it matter?

Yeah agreed. About the only thing I can think of doing is having a scenario with a lot of split squads and then run then through a gauntlet of opfor and then sort out single man teams with scoped and non scoped rifles. Then you could do some tests. Wether it is worth doing or not is up to you.

I did some experiments with US rifle squads about a year ago and noticed that the scoped Springfield rifle in "B" fire team would always shoot first, at about 600 meters, drawing fire on the entire team.  So especially on defense I give the team a Target Arc and drop the arc at an appropriate time to try and get the entire team to open up at the same time. 

I did not test the scoped G43 but I suspect it will shoot earlier than the normal G43.  Which depending on the circumstance may not be what you want.  I would just worry about the dude with a scope, organic to any team, taking pot shots at the OpFor and drawing fire before I was ready.   

The issue of what to do with scoped rifle guy in a squad is even more pronounced in CMBS modern war where infantry are carrying 5.56 (or 5.45) carbines with 7.62 scoped rifles sprinkled in, with effective range of one weapon being twice that of the other. CM is less a 'game' than a 'tactical combat sim'. Half the fun of playing is figuring out 'what to do with the scoped rifle guy'. If left to self-target the scoped rifle guy should be drawn to killing officers and heavy weapons crews more frequently than grunts. I recall doing a test long ago where the sharpshooters systematically took down an antitank gun crew, ignoring regular infantry in trenches.