Not able to Blast through walls with engineers equipped with demo charges

Pericles

Playing the new US campaign in the CMBS battlepack and my engineers are not able to Blast through walls. I issue the command and instead of a red line, a yellow line shows up and the engineers just run around the building through a door when I push play. Soldiers with breach kits do Blast through walls, so this is a problem only with engineers and/or demo charges. Anyone notice this bug before?

4 hours ago, Pericles said:

Playing the new US campaign in the CMBS battlepack and my engineers are not able to Blast through walls. I issue the command and instead of a red line, a yellow line shows up and the engineers just run around the building through a door when I push play. Soldiers with breach kits do Blast through walls, so this is a problem only with engineers and/or demo charges. Anyone notice this bug before?

There is a workaround for this.  Select the yellow line by left-clicking on it (it should become brighter and solid after selection) and then select the blast command from the interface.  The yellow line should turn red and the engineers will blast through the wall.