5 hours ago, c3k said:

I guess that means that you leave some of the enemy alive at the end of your battles?

Sometimes I have no choice, like when the other side surrenders giving me a Total Victory. Even if I order my troops to take no prisoners, they let some go alive. Too soft hearted, I suppose. I look forward to the day we get nukes. So much less messy. That's the great thing about nukes: they clean up after themselves.

;)

Michael

• 1 month later...

Okay, here's another oddity I have observed. Often, the passengers in a Bradley (possibly other IFVs as well, but I have only seen it with Brads) will spot an enemy unit long before the vehicle crew does. I may be mistaken, but I have heard that there is no way for passengers to see out of the vehicle in its current model, whereas the crew have a variety of spotting devices. Can somebody explain to me what's going on with this? Even stranger, if that is possible, last night before shutting down for the night, I was actually able to draw a target line from a passenger to an enemy unit. I haven't played that turn yet, so I don't know yet if the passengers will actually open fire. Will report later...

Michael

3 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

When you reply, look at the bottom left of the box and you'll see that you can just drag the save file to the post, or you can choose it and attach it.

Okay, thanks, VG.

Task Force 3-69 006.bts copyfile:///Users/valuedcustomer/Desktop/Task%20Force%203-69%20006.bts%20copy

10 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

No, it's the user name that got slapped on my computer by its previous owner. I changed the user name, but somehow the old one stuck too and it turns up on files now and then. It's a crazy world.

Michael

Looking for some personal validation?  Not getting enough on the MBT?

9 hours ago, Michael Emrys said:

Why? Trying to sell some and eBay isn't moving enough product for you?

Michael

Step right up, step right up.  What are you suffering from, no no don't tell me, doesn't matter!  I have the magic elixir cure all that will fix any ailment.  Not only that if you need your battery terminals cleaned or want to get rid of a rodent infestation it'll help with that too - Yours! for just 16.99 plus shipping. um hold on still working on the fine print warnings....

1 hour ago, sburke said:

Step right up, step right up.  What are you suffering from, no no don't tell me, doesn't matter!  I have the magic elixir cure all that will fix any ailment.  Not only that if you need your battery terminals cleaned or want to get rid of a rodent infestation it'll help with that too - Yours! for just 16.99 plus shipping. um hold on still working on the fine print warnings....

Don't forget your Proposition 65 warning! May contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and cancer!